12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I remember coppin them "T-Skirts" 4/$20 at FNL back then, they had like almost every colorway, mainly used them for ballin

Ppl keep mentioning 513 I've only rocked with 511 514 and 501 shrink to fit. If I see some 513 I'll try em on

i read it as "501 lewis"

jesus christ maybe i'm just imagining things about the 11 legend blues

these are confirmed to launch right?

what's the difference between columbia and legend blue
Columbia and legend blue are practically the same. Nike cannot use the term "Columbia Blue" for legal reasons, so they changed the name of the hue to "Legend Blue"

Will double on these if I can for retail. Only 11 I really can see me wearing a lot. Will be copping patones, yeh they releasing, no don't ask why im so sure they are. They just are ;-)

Last edited:
I had the worst dream about these 11s like I stood in line for damn near 20 hours and they only had kid sizes! Lol that happened to me before at footlocker when they lied to everyone and said they were getting men shoes but that morning only had kids, I was pissed off for the he got game 13s!

Im already trying to convince myself every time Im thinking bout these along with the black infra VIs that should I missed out on a pair, then its my fate that I should pay resellers price for this. 

This can and must be purchased by me this year. 
smokin.gif

Will double on these if I can for retail. Only 11 I really can see me wearing a lot. Will be copping patones, yeh they releasing, no don't ask why im so sure they are. They just are ;-)
they arent releasing... they were a ugly *** PE made for Melo and all the chinese fakers are making them now :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
they arent releasing... they were a ugly *** PE made for Melo and all the chinese fakers are making them now :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Ugh no. Pantone are releasing. You are referring to the all red pair that Melo received for his bday, totally different.
no, im talkin about the britany spears baby blue valour jump suit 11's
but gimme a official link, something thats not a rumor just because he got it as a PE

Last edited:
i really need this pair. Considering how much hype this shoe is, hope nike made good amount for all of us to cop easily. i'll definitely entering raffles and be awake for online release day for sure.

Back
Top Bottom