12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think people are looking at these things WAY to close, they are sneakers not the mona lisa, I had 9 pair, all were perfectly fine.. QC on Infrareds 6s were WAY worse
QC on the Concord Lows was much worse than these.

Last edited:
OT, but I hate Joggers with a passion.

Most, if not all of us, at some point or another, made fun of the soccer kids in school who wore them pre-hype.

Maybe it's the bigger dudes that wear them or the jeggers and leatheggers that dudes wear but my god...isn't popping tongues enough for you guys?

These legend blue is worst than the quality of concord in terms of defects, and having an OCD doesn't help.

I think people are looking at these things WAY to close, they are sneakers not the mona lisa, I had 9 pair, all were perfectly fine.. QC on Infrareds 6s were WAY worse

nah qc on these IS pretty bad & i saw nothing like that on the vi's & i went thru maybe 5-7 times more xi than vi

Finally got around  to really looking at my XI's today.  I'm not new to Jordans and understand their quality but I noticed something reaaaaally funny on one of my pair.  First, yes they have flaws, its rare to get Jordans without flaws, whether they are small glue stains, stitching, or bigger stuff.  This pair the toe box was not straight, the 23 on the back is not straight, and it has a smudge. 

The real problem is the bottom of the shoe.  They have the wrong color.  That lighter, frosty

teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.   That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23.  These are problems you see a lot on GM pairs.  Maybe this is just a really bad quality pair that snuck though QC.   Either way, thought it was interesting enough to share.  And know, if these are retail pairs, you never know what you're gonna get.

Check the pics for the example, you're not going to be able to tell as much on the bottom shot but the side shot is pretty easy to tell.  

Both are MENS 12

Both from Finishline Online

Anytime a shoe predominately features suede or nubuck there's going to be lot more flaws than just leather or patent leather.

Last edited:
For those of you with P.E. or game worn shoes here is a question I have always had, Are the shoes that we buy in the store the same as the shoes the Players wear? I always wondered if they got much better quality, maybe did a foot molding for custom fit? Just wondering, If you actually KNOW please respond...not just guess

For those of you with P.E. or game worn shoes here is a question I have always had, Are the shoes that we buy in the store the same as the shoes the Players wear? I always wondered if they got much better quality, maybe did a foot molding for custom fit? Just wondering, If you actually KNOW please respond...not just guess
same shoes players jus have custom insoles

I must say the admin. is fair. If you contribute to the discussions and board he will not be as hard and will warn you first. If you come in here e-trolling, starting arguments, etc you will get that ban quickly.

Finally got around  to really looking at my XI's today.  I'm not new to Jordans and understand their quality but I noticed something reaaaaally funny on one of my pair.  First, yes they have flaws, its rare to get Jordans without flaws, whether they are small glue stains, stitching, or bigger stuff.  This pair the toe box was not straight, the 23 on the back is not straight, and it has a smudge. 

The real problem is the bottom of the shoe.  They have the wrong color.  That lighter, frosty

teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.   That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23.  These are problems you see a lot on GM pairs.  Maybe this is just a really bad quality pair that snuck though QC.   Either way, thought it was interesting enough to share.  And know, if these are retail pairs, you never know what you're gonna get.

Check the pics for the example, you're not going to be able to tell as much on the bottom shot but the side shot is pretty easy to tell.  

Both are MENS 12

Both from Finishline Online
That's what I'm talking about,but like I said we will keep on buying them shoes anyway....

I just can't believe how people had yellowing already?! Mine are white as snow
U gotta look a lil harder ,the uppers behind the lace holders, are a cream color, its not really yellowing,,
, its more along the lines of the paint/dye used on uppers. The patent leather has this cream tinge as well. However the lace holders,laces ,tongue, and #23 are pure white. I just dont get why the entire shoe isnt pure white like the laces,tongue,etc are..

Last edited:
picky as hell
laugh.gif
.. let them actually release

laugh.gif

teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.  That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23. 
@BobiasBorgenson

I saw the same on one of mine with the yellowish tint towards the midsole.

No biggie to me tho
Same here, where the sole starts to meet the midsole, there is a yellowish tint, almost looks like maybe the glue is showing through?  

LIke @quise2024  said, not a huge deal, but it is noticeable, and different on many pairs.  

My 23's are great, and rest of the shoe looks pretty immaculate for JB standards, but that sole coloring did stand out.  

so anyone else order from NDC and didn't get the XI Insert? The one that says "Tinker made them shine and mike made them fly."

Opened the package.. pulled the boxed to see the shoes and no insert.. just tissue paper with the shoes.. pretty dissapointed.

so anyone else order from NDC and didn't get the XI Insert? The one that says "Tinker made them shine and mike made them fly."

Opened the package.. pulled the boxed to see the shoes and no insert.. just tissue paper with the shoes.. pretty dissapointed.
chat with them... you deserve compensation if you didnt have your insert

Back
Top Bottom