12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My fnl order just got an expected delivery date of 24, it was showing no date available. I'm in Newport News va. Congrats to everyone who picked them up.

Yea but knowing @GamerG he probably switches phones when he goes to the "hood". He probably removes all jewelry and anything metal like he's going through an airport scanner or something
laugh.gif
nope.. i just dont stay with the latest phone.. im not really a phone dude like that phone jackings where im at are very uncommon but have you seen that video where them dudes cleaned out an apple store in 20 seconds flat

whats sad is that supreme has better  trffic handling than all of these other sites combined..lol and they barely sell shoes

Soon as you click on checkout you get stuck. Surprised we even made it this far. Oh well. Gof was fairly easy thx to price tag

Soon as you click on checkout you get stuck. Surprised we even made it this far. Oh well. Gof was fairly easy thx to price tag
at least u make it to click checkout. i choose a size, click add to card, and nothing happens. no spinning icon to indicate loading. nothing....lol

at least u make it to click checkout. i choose a size, click add to card, and nothing happens. no spinning icon to indicate loading. nothing....lol
yeah each time i chose review your order it times out.. and i have to start over i just want to hurrty up and go back to bed

We shall see if anyone is successful. Only wanted the snakeskin lows. Somehow kept clicking and have two in cart. Only need 1 but doubt I'll make it. Handle ya biz
yeah i wanted the concord lows for retail.. these mofos charging 275 and 300 for them

Back
Top Bottom