12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Gator is a female.

but the Black Infrared thread has 114 pages and we just recently got pics. all we talk about in there is
1. the shade of infrared
2 the material (suede vs durbuck vs nubuck)
3. shape of shoe.
4. #NTPIZZABOYS

i hear ya on the topics in other threads and they are all similar but this one had a silly fake shoe name thing going and some obviously arent creative enough to join in on the talks or just likes stirring the pot, either is fine just way too much crying sometimes

I'm voicing frustrations with how the thread has been moving the last couple days---myself and others have kinda jokingly hinted at how the jokes were stale/old. I chilled cuz I thought it'd be over by now. However, since it's not, I thought I might say something again cuz when I see the thread move only for it to be filled with unfunny jokes, yea... that's kinda.... "unsettling/annoying." This is not to be confused with an overall disdain with the thread, I've enjoyed the info posted and comparisons between the diff versions. Similar to all threads, there's great info. No denying that. However, DIFFERENT from threads (which I'm in quite a few) the jokes are kinda much. ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY AREN'T FUNNY and starting to repeat...... So please, don't put words in my mouth saying I'm annoyed with thread. I most certainly am not.

There's other things to talk about (specifically related to the shoe) to have conversation; it's not like you HAVE to tell corny/lame/UNfunny jokes. If you need inspiration look into the many other shoe related threads on this board :wink:

and doesnt know what irony means

definitely do--I'm the lone rep that comment received. However, I'm able to crack on myself.

i hear ya on the topics in other threads and they are all similar but this one had a silly fake shoe name thing going and some obviously arent creative enough to join in on the talks or just likes stirring the pot, either is fine just way too much crying sometimes

right. Cuz Heaven Jams is comedic gold.

I'm voicing frustrations with how the thread has been moving the last couple days---myself and others have kinda jokingly hinted at how the jokes were stale/old. I chilled cuz I thought it'd be over by now. However, since it's not, I thought I might say something again cuz when I see the thread move only for it to be filled with unfunny jokes, yea... that's kinda.... "unsettling/annoying." This is not to be confused with an overall disdain with the thread, I've enjoyed the info posted and comparisons between the diff versions. Similar to all threads, there's great info. No denying that. However, DIFFERENT from threads (which I'm in quite a few) the jokes are kinda much. ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY AREN'T FUNNY and starting to repeat...... So please, don't put words in my mouth saying I'm annoyed with thread. I most certainly am not.

There's other things to talk about (specifically related to the shoe) to have conversation; it's not like you HAVE to tell corny/lame/UNfunny jokes. If you need inspiration look into the many other shoe related threads on this board :wink:
definitely do--I'm the lone rep that comment received. However, I'm able to crack on myself.
right. Cuz Heaven Jams is comedic gold.
its all good, i just dont see what can be talked about on this shoe when the pics we have are obviously of fakes/GM and the sole pic might have been the same so we have a color for the shoe and thats all, i dont see wht else there is to talk about much less 76 pages of talk on a shoe that has no legit pics. Yeah names are corny but sometimes you hear a funny one but no pizza talk for these i guess, maybe cuz they are white and blue we can have an ice cream party? whos down? if that was dumb i appologize but im goin to have some birthday cake ice cream when i scoop these, goin right to cold stone!

its all good, i just dont see what can be talked about on this shoe when the pics we have are obviously of fakes/GM and the sole pic might have been the same so we have a color for the shoe and thats all, i dont see wht else there is to talk about much less 76 pages of talk on a shoe that has no legit pics. Yeah names are corny but sometimes you hear a funny one but no pizza talk for these i guess, maybe cuz they are white and blue we can have an ice cream party? whos down? if that was dumb i appologize but im goin to have some birthday cake ice cream when i scoop these, goin right to cold stone!

:lol: :lol:

man sometimes you just have slow threads---you can't "force" what isn't there. Case in point the pantone thread, moving slower than molasses. I think the last post was 5 days ago? and that's ok! We don't need a post every day if it isn't valid.

well the pantones arent happening right? that might be why but like many others i am excited for these and even though we have nothing to really talk about we can still post and try to be funny but we arent always gunna make anyone laugh.

What kind of shoes do all spies wear?

Sneakers! badum Tss

I know it's way too early but I'm going to throw my guess out there on the hashtag for Nike twitter rsvp.

#columbia

Thankfully i have 01s so i dont have to stress over these.

Never understood why people say this, you do realize your pair is going on 13+ years old now? How long do yall think a shoe holds up?

Also, idc what yall say about it adds 'character', but I like my shoes looking brand new not yellowed and aged, even if I had a 01 pair of these on ice, these will still be copped

^^

Dudes that make posts like that are just looking for brownie points on an internet forum

Last edited:
Yea I know why he did it for a humble brag, but theres ppl with the mentality that if they got the old edtion of the shoe, they don't need to cop the newest one, which is true to a certain extent, but with these last coming out in 2001, ill be very keen with rocking the old joints, I do see them in the street on peoples feet, but as time goes on you will see less and less

Last edited:
Never understood why people say this, you do realize your pair is going on 13+ years old now? How long do yall think a shoe holds up?

Also, idc what yall say about it adds 'character', but I like my shoes looking brand new not yellowed and aged, even if I had a 01 pair of these on ice, these will still be copped

more columbias have popped up on the 'bay in my size (6 and 6.5) but man that ice cream vanilla color is a HUGE turn off for me. I can't even do it. I buy my shoes to rock, not just look at them or feel good with the satisfaction of knowing "I own them." I need to be able to wear them :lol:

they are wearable and if they seperate its an easy fix and repainting the PL is mad easy as well so i would cop an 01 pair with the quickness if i had the chance for a non crazy price

i guess its all about what people think is easy, now by easy i dont mean it will take 20 minutes because it takes time but the actual process is not hard just time consuming but would be totally worth it to have crispy white 2001 columbias thats for sure

i guess its all about what people think is easy, now by easy i dont mean it will take 20 minutes because it takes time but the actual process is not hard just time consuming but would be totally worth it to have crispy white 2001 columbias thats for sure

just did a quick youtube search.... it would make for a nice "summer project," but on the 'bay the ones in my size are more than I'd care to spend (500 or more)

Gator is a female.

but the Black Infrared thread has 114 pages and we just recently got pics. all we talk about in there is
1. the shade of infrared
2 the material (suede vs durbuck vs nubuck)
3. shape of shoe.
4. #NTPIZZABOYS
No more pizza party, dudes started getting all sensitive about it. Now the thread is all about the shade of infrared :smh:

Back
Top Bottom