12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just checked my card and have a finishline transaction pending...
mean.gif
How long do those usually take to drop off?
mines already dropped off I imagine by the end of today or tomorrow.

SNS canceled my order as well. They were a size 11.5. Email says it'll take three bank dates to get a refund.
was yours a paypal order? 

I also made a paypal order on Saturday, and I only received a paypal receipt for payment. No order conf # from SNS. They have yet to get back to me....

Sound similar to your experience?

I still stand by SNS they're good dudes.

That must be the only $200 you guys have if you're panicking for a refund asap. It's the holidays they probably have a lot on their plate. Yall should stick to ordering in the US.

I also made a paypal order on Saturday, and I only received a paypal receipt for payment. No order conf # from SNS. They have yet to get back to me....

Yes, it was a paypal order. I received paypal email right away, but never received confirmation from sns. So it sounds the same.

All refunds take 3-5 business days to process and go back into accounts....nothing is instant so don't expect refunds as soon as you receive emails lol

Last edited:
Paypal never works with these overseas sites I'm starting to learn. Remember striking out on all the euro sites when the AJ1SBs released thinking I got pairs.

Took that pic for the gram now gotta put them back exactly to sell them huh

Lol, no. If I was selling I wouldn't care which direction the shoe insert goes in because I can guarantee you that the buyer wouldn't even notice if it was facing one way or the other. I just wanted to put this back how it originally was since I won't be wearing them for a while that's all.

Yes, it was a paypal order. I received paypal email right away, but never received confirmation from sns. So it sounds the same.

Rule of thumb: no acknowledgement from seller means no sale when you have orders placed during a high volume transaction.

Anybody order from 24segons (spain) ? My order came out to 275 which im not tripping about but i haven't received any form of confirmation and im hoping they got my order.

That must be the only $200 you guys have if you're panicking for a refund asap. It's the holidays they probably have a lot on their plate. Yall should stick to ordering in the US.

I'm still standing by them as well. First time they've canceled my order from all the purchases I've made. Most US major retailers have done this at some point and I still give them my business, so why stop for SNS.

It irritates me though, that they give all this attention to sneaker releases when they come out, but they turn a semi blind eye when people break down store security gates at Walmart on black Friday on some Resident Evil tip. 
Don't EVEN start with that BS. The media, being overwhelmingly liberal, treat everyone with equal disdain (often masking it as pity or understanding). Just stick with sneaker talk fool...

Rule of thumb: no acknowledgement from seller means no sale when you have orders placed during a high volume transaction.

After I placed the order, a message on the screen said I'll receive an email confirmation in three hours. I simply forgot about it until I received this email.

Anybody order from 24segons (spain) ? My order came out to 275 which im not tripping about but i haven't received any form of confirmation and im hoping they got my order.

I did and I am in the same boat. I got an 11.5 which was the last size left (and mine) what size did you get?

Last edited:

How about they don't take orders they can't fulfill? Other big retailers will tell you when inventory is OOS instead of letting you put an order in and taking your money... I'm sure a lot of people thought they were good with their SNS order but now are empty handed because SNS couldn't get their act together.

It takes about a day. I have a different problem. I have a tracking number from them but no record of it being scanned.
I'm waiting on Finishline as well. My tracking number they sent me Saturday took until this morning to finally show up on the UPS website. However, it does not show the package details aka the weight,scheduled delivery...etc. I do see the label/package has already arrived in my city. I'm going to call UPS and see if I can go pick it up since I drive by the UPS hub going to/from work.  

How about they don't take orders they can't fulfill? Other big retailers will tell you when inventory is OOS instead of letting you put an order in and taking your money... I'm sure a lot of people thought they were good with their SNS order but now are empty handed because SNS couldn't get their act together.

Naw man. A lot of retailers still cancel orders. This includes nike and finishline.

Back
Top Bottom