12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got 3 pairs, one nike.com, one at my local foot locker and the third in my local champs. One to rock, one to stock and the other one to trade for some 11 breds.

my two local pairs waiting on nike.com ones.
View media item 1315511
I'm just trying to understand, what do you come away with letting us know you have multiples? I get the "got em" pics, I understand "they're on the way", but I've never understood the "got two from here, just waiting on my third to ship" posts. I mean congrats you got them, you've told us before how many you have but gloating when people in here are still trying to find one pair is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Ah that makes sense, 100% of mine came from memphis, I am curious to see where the 12/29s coming from

@bellissimo @diz176, did you try logging into nike? I got confirmation emails 12+ hours late, all of mine had shipped via my nike account, just seems confirmation emails are backed up.

Good luck!
Yes I did. Still processing.

NDC package ups arrival 29th.
Fnl no eta til scanned. Shipping slips made but not picked up.

Glad they all got packaged, but sad non arrive before Christmas.
West coast sucks, glad I didn't buy online for resale, woulda got only $50 each profit. All 6 for friends/acquaintances.

Mine that I got from raffle, highest offer was 320, feel like I should sell the anniversary and gammas and enjoy these legend blue that only profit 90. Enjoyment with slight annoyance of blue sole > $90.

Thanks to you guys, the more I look at the anniversary the more dull they look.

Good GAWD please NO MORE ALL RED SHOES... 
mean.gif

I'm hoping Nike release these Kawhi Leonards PE next year.... 
nerd.gif

Nike shipped, Kickz shipped.... 

Unless I get those Fragment 1s next week, I'll be sleeping till May.... :nerd:  

Kickz.com UK pair shipped? Damn I havent got anything but a confirmation order # email. Will I prob get cancelled?

Kickz.com UK pair shipped? Damn I havent got anything but a confirmation order # email. Will I prob get cancelled?
I didn't get a confirmation either but I checked my order status and it said "Order Shipped" so I'm assuming it did.... 

I didn't get a confirmation either but I checked my order status and it said "Order Shipped" so I'm assuming it did.... 

U had to create an account on Kickz or how did u check it? I checked out as guest and with paypal.

I'm just trying to understand, what do you come away with letting us know you have multiples? I get the "got em" pics, I understand "they're on the way", but I've never understood the "got two from here, just waiting on my third to ship" posts. I mean congrats you got them, you've told us before how many you have but gloating when people in here are still trying to find one pair is just ridiculous.
is it really that big of a deal? who cares. if dude needs to post all that to feel better about himself, thats something he gotta deal with not anyone else. no reason to catch feelings. 

is it really that big of a deal? who cares. if dude needs to post all that to feel better about himself, thats something he gotta deal with not anyone else. no reason to catch feelings. 
Catch feelings? I swear some of you members in here are so soft, everything is feelings, hater and saltiness with you cats. My opinion and my question to him to find reasoning behind it, if it bothers you move around.

fedex has been bad for me lately. 2 packages that were allegedly delivered that never were in a 3 week span recently.
Why in the world would NDC have labeled on the box what the exact contents in the box are?? In reply to @noblekane

thats a finish line thing not nike.com

nike has a memphis box. finish line tends to have a finish line box.

If I could complete my meager 11 collection with a pair of Gammas or Space Jams I think I'd be satisfied with four pairs. :smile:

I've got the 2001 Concords, 2014 Infared Low's, and these Columbias...I've been pretty lucky with the 11 raffles this year.

Last edited:
Sole Supremacy in Newark, CA will be selling them in store and on their website starting 1/2/2015.  Expect reseller prices though...

fedex has been bad for me lately. 2 packages that were allegedly delivered that never were in a 3 week span recently.
Why in the world would NDC have labeled on the box what the exact contents in the box are?? In reply to @noblekane

thats a finish line thing not nike.com

nike has a memphis box. finish line tends to have a finish line box.
Yeah you right, Finishline has a big sticker saying steal me :lol:

Not really feeling those PE's.  I mean, they're decent.  I don't get that "have to cop" feel from them though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom