12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Did anyone hit the rush shipping button for FNL? If so did you get $9.99 shipping. I hit it and it wouldn't give it to me. Just seeing if anyone had this issue

Last edited:
I remember Zyzz from years back, he always used to miss out on releases although he was on this ish 24/7 and links were posted lol, he's a cool dude.

I know him from before the yuku and account flips.
Ever since the concord thread and him reppiing the fake mental kicks site, I can't seem to get his angle. The dude has more posts than meth it seems and never contributes unless it's a complaint or code begging or crying he missed a release and wants it below retail. If he actually contributed productively like the mod he wants to be, I would probably let up on my criticism of him. I'm sure he doesn't care nor do I.
I just know what it's like being new and wondering if your coveted shoes are shipping.

Last edited:
I remember Zyzz from years back, he always used to miss out on releases although he was on this ish 24/7 and links were posted lol, he's a cool dude.

Ever since the concord thread and him reppiing the fake mental kicks site, I can't seem to get his angle. The dude has more posts than meth it seems and never contributes unless it's a complaint or code begging or crying he missed a release and wants it below retail. If he actually contributed productively like the mod he wants to be, I would probably let up on my criticism of him. I'm sure he doesn't care nor do I.
I just know what it's like being new and wondering if your coveted shoes are shipping.
Lmao he does complain a lot, he also reports like crazy. Method told him he would get UPS to leave a package outside his house so he'd be forced to leave it :lol:

Waited 5 hours at niketown Chicago to get my pair. 5 hours! Cmon niketowns got to do better. Wasn't like this before

No offence but I don't get this... I'm going to assume you at the very least have a smart phone in this day and age... you'd do better copping online from nike off your phone. You don't even need a fast cellular network.

How cats go and run around a mall when there's so many options to cop online (multiple sites, ATC services, old school add size to cart bots), you can run multiple windows on a computer and increase your chances and not stand in line freezing your buns off.

Then again, that just makes my odds better so the more guys that run out to the malls the better chances for me.... smh

Lmao he does complain a lot, he also reports like crazy. Method told him he would get UPS to leave a package outside his house so he'd be forced to leave it :lol:
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dang... Lol

Ok ok. I feel bad. I've side tracked the heck out of the thread. I'm sorry.
Back to the my choice posts lol jk

Last edited:
Waited 5 hours at niketown Chicago to get my pair. 5 hours! Cmon niketowns got to do better. Wasn't like this before

No offence but I don't get this... I'm going to assume you at the very least have a smart phone in this day and age... you'd do better copping online from nike off your phone. You don't even need a fast cellular network.

How cats go and run around a mall when there's so many options to cop online (multiple sites, ATC services, old school add size to cart bots), you can run multiple windows on a computer and increase your chances and not stand in line freezing your buns off.

Then again, that just makes my odds better so the more guys that run out to the malls the better chances for me.... smh
Because online doesn't always work, why try getting them online if you win a raffle and pratically confirm a pair.

Last edited:
it took me 2 years to get the concords at 215 and that was LUCK!!
I've been wearing Jordans since '95. The 2012 bred release and subsequent restocks were so plentiful you had to make an effor not to cop a pair.
I've never seen so many pairs of one shoe constantly restocked.

"offense"

If you knew how Niketown's handled previous 11s the years before, then you'd know there would be a pickup window from 8 to 4, and you'd walk in and get your pair and walk out. That was how the blk reds and gammas releases went. This however was a NIGHTMARE

The geniuses at Niketown Chicago decided it would be great to combine both the FCFS line(people who camped overnight for kids sizes), and the mens sizes raffle winners. NIKETOWN CHICAGO NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. Arrived at 3:30 PM and didn't leave until 8:30! also there was a few line jumpers because the line behind us got smaller and the overall line got wider :lol:

Also I did cop online, to help the folks in my FB group that needed a pair. I figured copping my pair at NT would be easy like before. Never again...

Last edited:
Because online doesn't always work, why try getting them online if you win a raffle and pratically confirm a pair.

Unless it's a super limited special edition I don't see the point... it was well known this was a huge general release, granted with huge demand... but i think this one was very doable with a computer with multiple windows and the chrome nike add size to cart script.

exactly. But i didn't know it would be a *** 5 hour wait!

different between trying to cop kicks... and already copping kicks and crying about shipping

i could careless if you were annoyed by me this morning, i was just trying to cop and pay for my kicks.

yall need to relax, if the order is confirmed you will get em... you need em that bad. jeez, just be happy you copped

You kill me bro. You have a billion reps, seem to live on this forum more so than the admins do, complain in every thread about saving a buck and then want to compare and contrast the fact you complained you couldn't check out against folks, most of whom you know darn well were lurkers but a week ago, griping over their shoes not moving. LOL
ALL XI holiday threads move at this rate and just like someone posted, have a natural cycle of "ordering, picking up, shipping, un boxing..."

You literally never add any value to the discussion unless it's begging for a coupon code

Go hit a coin star up, I hear there's a fleece tech on sale...

still mad about that tech fleece deal? check the thread i rarely asked for a coupon... funny how everyone else asked for one ask well :rolleyes

i saved so much buying 6 pairs :wink:

coupons always help but im not that cheap ;-)

"offense"

If you knew how Niketown's handled previous 11s the years before, then you'd know there would be a pickup window from 8 to 4, and you'd walk in and get your pair and walk out. That was how the blk reds and gammas releases went. This however was a NIGHTMARE

The geniuses at Niktown Chicago decided it would be great to combine both the FCFS line(people who camped overnight for kids sizes), and the mens sizes raffle winners. NIKETOWN CHICAGO NEVER DID THAT BEFORE. Arrived at 3:30 PM and didn't leave until 8:30! also there was a few line jumpers because the line behind us got smaller and the overall line got wider :lol:

Also I did cop online, to help the folks in my FB group that needed a pair. I figured copping my pair at NT would be easy like before. Never again...

If I win a pair in a raffle I'd be waiting til the last hour of pick up and try online in the morning.... then if you get the pair(s) you want, you can tell the store to pound sand....

Unless it's a super limited special edition I don't see the point... it was well known this was a huge general release, granted with huge demand... but i think this one was very doable with a computer with multiple windows and the chrome nike add size to cart script.
Multiple windows make a huge difference.  Specially with FNL.  

Did you get there later in the day? Seems like it got worse as the day went. I was there this morning to pickup my pair around 9am, but was done around 12. Still crazy that one had to wait in line like that after winning a raffle there. I expected a line, but not of that magnitude.  
mean.gif

i report? you do know when i post in threads saying reported its s joke..

if i report someone, i dont mention it :lol:

also the only XI i missed out on release was the Bred XI, kinda weird. other than that, got SJ, CG, Concordd, Gammas, and Legends all on RD online for retail. cant complain TBH

Oklahoma City has to be one of theeee worst small cities to have a sneaker hobby in.

Employees getting hated on by other employees.

Seemed like every person in the mall was a "sneaker head"

No wonder no one helped me...it's a dog eat dog city.

Back
Top Bottom