12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Failed planning = no shoes for me. Didn't realize Niketown also did raffle for this. But from the look of things it was fairly easy to win raffle at the store I went to.

May consider trading my space jam for these hmmmmm

damn nike already shipped and my estimated date is monday... the 29th

Last edited:
did anyones in store pairs look horrible? outta my 3 in store pair, there was only a very tiny black dot on the patent leather of one shoe....i was pretty pleased overall...

Columbia's are my favorite CW for the 11s. Love the baby blue and all white with black lining.

So happy I got these.

Already got them shipped from WI, I wish EB would update though.

Yeah it looks like we all got the 29th opposed to the 24th stated as the estimate delivery. Hopefully as mentioned earlier they may arrive sooner. I probably will not break mines at til mdw anyways

just got off the phone with the nike rep. I'm confirmed for my order. She said I was lucky, and that there were over 600,000 people online trying to get these at 5am PST.........LOL!! :x:x:x

I glitched on my phone, and pressed this ARROW thing on my phone and it took me to google homepage, Luckily I pressed that BACK button and got through!!!!! LOL!!!:nerd::smokin:tongue::smh:8):x:D:rolleyes

Columbia's are my favorite CW for the 11s. Love the baby blue and all white with black lining.

So happy I got these.

Already got them shipped from WI, I wish EB would update though.

These are second behind the concords for me. Then I'd say breds and space jams come next

Yeah it looks like we all got the 29th opposed to the 24th stated as the estimate delivery. Hopefully as mentioned earlier they may arrive sooner. I probably will not break mines at til mdw anyways
with the holidays coming up im guessing UPS just gives everyone a later estimated date to make sure they have time to deliver.

i think they will still be shipped in 3 days like usual (east coast). 

anyone notice the ATC's didn't flourish today
smokin.gif
I had a great chat with a Nike employee yesterday.

All I can say is nothing lasts forever.

Nike is not stupid.

Code:
anyone notice the ATC's didn't flourish today :smokin

Yeah not as they would've liked I seen a lot of drama between customers and the providers on my ig timeline . It sort of wild how some put all their faith in those services but hey you win some you loose some

Back
Top Bottom