12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

kids are gonna definitley get these for xmas when they 're parents strike out...the thing is they got a whole legend blue consolation line up consisting of like 4 or 5 kicks with the same colors hahaha

Yep, and they're all pretty sweet, actually. I like the 1s quite a bit, but 1s are so damn uncomfortable.

On FNL, if you accidentally add two to the cart, can you delete one and purchase the other?

NOT SURE IF MENTIONED BUT

IF YOU ORDERED FROM FINISHLINE, CHECK YOUR ORDER STATUS. I CHECKED MINE ON THE IPHONE APP AND THERE IS TRACKING FOR UPS ATTACHED TO IT.

On a related note Nike SM is closing for 6 months starting Dec 24th. Bad news since getting to Nike LA is such a pain in the ***.

That valet parking is getting all kinds of business for 6 months. :lol: but i
hope it means either all of sm stock goes to LA for 6 months or SM has a HUGE grand reopening and has releases from December 24th and on.

I heard this "re-model" could be a NikeLab. :nerd: :nerd:

When your card is denied on fnl how long is your card flagged. I heard it was like a month but does anyone know for sure?

Back
Top Bottom