12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This release will be easy. Everyone will eat.

Can we agree that there's no need for pizza after this massive GR.

Save the pizza for those Fragment 1's. THATS a cop worth treating yourself to pizza after 
pimp.gif

Man, I feel uncertain with my pair I copped from Kickz.com I went on during the hour they dropped it said sold out but kept refreshing and sizes kept popping up. I finally got through on a 9.5 and checked out with paypal and got order confirmation and paypal email aswell as payment is pending in my bank but some other NTer was doing the same for that 9.5 refreshing and got through 5-10 mins before me. You guys think im good and Kickz will come through on my pair? I dont want to get screwed when I coulda tried online at 5am. Ive never ordered from Kickz so dont know how it works?!? Is that normal for Sold out sign to show up but refreshing and sizes still show up on that uk site?

Man, I feel uncertain with my pair I copped from Kickz.com I went on during the hour they dropped it said sold out but kept refreshing and sizes kept popping up. I finally got through on a 9.5 and checked out with paypal and got order confirmation and paypal email aswell as payment is pending in my bank but some other NTer was doing the same for that 9.5 refreshing and got through 5-10 mins before me. You guys think im good and Kickz will come through on my pair? I dont want to get screwed when I coulda tried online at 5am. Ive never ordered from Kickz so dont know how it works?!? Is that normal for Sold out sign to show up but refreshing and sizes still show up on that uk site?
View media item 1312914Gotta know when to hold em and fold em bruh

wow finishline is already throwing a spa page for the Legend blue.
yeah, it's been like that for the past two days... We're thinking it's connected to the FNL Wish List-Charity switch. (see below)

lmao not sure if im late to this but did anyone see their FNL wishlist turn to donations ?

laugh.gif
mean.gif
This was a semi-major topic of discussion about 5 hours ago.  Many people weren't surprised that this happened considering how "advertised" this method was for this release, and how those who didn't know about it before acted like they discovered gold, then plastered it all over their facebook groups.

Yo, I aplogize because I know it's been asked but what's the info on dsg, do they also drop at 8am est for their site as well? I scrolled back a few pages but didn't find anything very specific. thanks !

This is literally my first online release because I have been fortunate enough to pick up any and most releases because of FCFS or a guaranteed ticket.

Like many I went 0fer (0-6) on my local raffles. Good luck to everyone later today !!

lmao not sure if im late to this but did anyone see their FNL wishlist turn to donations ?

View media item 1312905

:lol: :smh:

Going for 3 pairs? You must love these shoes or got that reseller mentality going.

Yo, I aplogize because I know it's been asked but what's the info on dsg, do they also drop at 8am est for their site as well? I scrolled back a few pages but didn't find anything very specific. thanks !

This is literally my first online release because I have been fortunate enough to pick up any and most releases because of FCFS or a guaranteed ticket.

Like many I went 0fer (0-6) on my local raffles. Good luck to everyone later today !!

All the info is actually on the website itself. Free information by just clicking http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp and going to shoe release calendar.

You do know that your pairs from Kickz will be well over $270+ and you'll most likely get hit with customs, pushing your retail price well over $300. If I were you, I would try cancelling your order or if it's too late, pray they oversold and try flourishing online tomorrow morning. Good luck.

Just got home a little while abo. PM some links please 

#OOP

#SAMCRO ?

Back
Top Bottom