12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Finishline needs to fix that CC paypal Ish for real... im scared to even attempt an order knowing my funds could be held until Monday 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I have 3 pair of the playoffs 13. I only am going to buy one pair. This would be my second pair. I also have multiples of the OG playoffs.
definitely would keep all my playoff 13's.i have 2 pairs of playoff 13 retros & a pair of LB 11's coming in tomorrow & if somebody offered to trade me the playoff 13 for the 11 i would do it with out even thinking. 

I along with another NT member got through on kickz with a size 9.5 like 5-10 mins apart. Will they both go through or will one be cancelled? Never ordered through Kickz before. Got a email confirmation and money is pending in my account.

so i struck out in every raffle lmao, but im not trippin i guess i save $225. wasnt meant to be

i work at the Galleria though so ima show up like

Ahhh what?!? I also just got through on a size 9.5. I wonder if were both good or one will get cancelled? Damn...I got email confirmation and money is pending in my bank account.
Money is pending also so I think I'm good! Hopefully we both eat.... 
wink.gif

Just don't know how Kickz.com work since this is the first time Ive ordered through them.. 

I along with another NT member got through on kickz with a size 9.5 like 5-10 mins apart. Will they both go through or will one be cancelled? Never ordered through Kickz before. Got a email confirmation and money is pending in my account.
theyll go through, im sure there was more than one 9.5 .

After all $270 was steep, heck you could prblly get them for $270 by waiting when reseller flood the market with them

Money is pending also so I think I'm good! Hopefully we both eat.... :wink:

Just don't know how Kickz.com work since this is the first time Ive ordered through them.. 

Yeah hopefully were both good and we both eat!! That would be dope! If money is pending we should be good I hope...

So, I basically struck out at the Hornets Team Store, just found out. I'm #230 with the first 95 members with a lock on their pairs. How does Jordan's own store only get 95 pairs in a major city like Charlotte y0, BS! Anyone in CLT hitting the arena?

Online at the crack of dawn it is for me. Eh.

View media item 1312612View media item 1312613

Last edited:
After 2 hours 45 mins , Nike Europe has only 4 sizes left....

People in the States need to chill haha

Last edited:
bit the bullet and went thru proxy for me and the wife. It came out to $390 shipped which is pretty much what it would have been in store. Ehh. 

OKC seems to be a tight lipped city...aint no one try and help your boy.

And you L.A. cats that know me personally, I just deleted your numbers, so dont ask me for nothing. NOTHING!

Sell dudes yeezy 2 for 1k off love and they act like they can't hold me down for an 11. Ehh. 

Back
Top Bottom