12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

damn everyone in my house won the raffle...i was able to secure 12 pears instore
I would hate on you, but it's Christmas and I know you got me 
nerd.gif

My boy who didn't even really want them won 6 pairs. I wanted them and I won 0. I wish he wore a 9 now. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

My 4 friends and I had about 40 tickets between us for GS and adult sizes and only 1 winning ticket. Crazy. Oh well :/

Last edited:
I've ordered stuff triple boxed from the uk and my **** was still beat up. I'm not sayin it always happens but it does happen
Not the UK but I ordered Concords from Germany and there was a gigantic hole in the box when it arrived. Luckily the actual shoe box was near perfect.

^ Dumb question. That's by Ueno Zoo and all that stuff. Amenokocho or something like that. It used to be a black market during the war.

Damn, definitely dodged a bullet on that one. Like I said, it doesn't always happen but it does happen which is why I choose to stay away from uk sites since returning them is a pain if you do happen to get unlucky

I ended up ordering a pair of size 11's from Kickz a few minutes ago. I'm assuming the reason shipping is so high is because you're paying the customs fees upfront. At least I hope that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom