12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@jcuk23 - think he was referencing how the Black/Varsity Red VI had a different material than the other black VIs like the 00 Infrareds.

Ok.... take this with a grain of salt as we can definitely get something different. That said, id like to give a huge thanks to @jcuk23 and @jayzrdead for their work. I take 0 credit for this as I just asked questions and got answers.
Here is the PS I requested jayzrdead to do.

758923ee_j1.jpeg

Now we wait..... as the blogs steal the info
laugh.gif
So legend blue is a few shades darker than Columbia blue? These look amazing regardless.  
pimp.gif

as long as you aren't my size then we cool.... otherwise imma say something real phony like "you only need one pair. you only got 2 feet." while I scheme to get like 3 for myself :lol:

Why do all that..When we can work as a team!!
A few people will get paid under the table for these...I might get a part time job at a sneaker store just for dibs...

as long as you aren't my size then we cool.... otherwise imma say something real phony like "you only need one pair. you only got 2 feet." while I scheme to get like 3 for myself :lol:

Why do all that..When we can work as a team!!
A few people will get paid under the table for these...I might get a part time job at a sneaker store just for dibs...

good thinking.... working in a sneakerstore doesn't work anymore tho for crazy releases :lol:

peakkicks peakkicks - dope pic sir

Last edited:
I've always liked the released pair better than these samples. I like the darker grey more than the light.

K I think I have a solution so to curb the pm requests.

I'll hit up one of our photoshop members and supply with this the proper color blue. They will ps it for us so that you guys can have an idea of what was seen.

Don't feel bad if you missed it. It was just a photo of part of the sole and midsole area. The blue was like the black red xi sole in opacity.
So in ur opinion does it look :pimp: or :smh: or :x

Looked cool to me. I'm not tripping that the shade is a little dark where others may be sad. Here is a super zoom so you can get a feel for the color.

View media item 857220

My man Bigj with the Kam style cropped pic. :nerd:

It is like Jay-z spitting Biggie lyrics :smokin

Ok.... take this with a grain of salt as we can definitely get something different. That said, id like to give a huge thanks to @jcuk23 and @jayzrdead for their work. I take 0 credit for this as I just asked questions and got answers.
Here is the PS I requested jayzrdead to do.

758923ee_j1.jpeg

Now we wait..... as the blogs steal the info :lol:

NICE PS bigj505 bigj505 homie looks close enough to the COLUMBIAS to me hopefully JB make them come out nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom