12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Congratulations! You have won the raffle for the Jordan 11 Retro Low "Infrared" (Size 9) being released at Greenpoint Mall on 6/14/2014. Your confirmation code is 0669CEB9.
Here are some important details to remember:

Please bring this confirmation email and photo ID with you the day of the release.
Raffle confirmations are non-transferrable. You must be present to purchase.
Items will only be held until 1pm the day of the release. After 1pm they will be available for purchase by the general public.

Thanks again for entering and shopping at Shiekh Shoes. We hope you enjoy your new sneakers and come back to us for the next ones!

Store Location: Greenpoint Mall 242 Greenpoint Mall Space, Houston, 77060

Shiekh Shoes 

We give our customers a reason to come back and shop with us again!!!

his may be legit, my last few have had quotes...but back in may the carmines didnt have quotes...
alien.gif

I just can't believe my mall got over 1500 pairs between HoH, Champs, and Finish Line and I didn't get a call from any of them.

Blame the employees and resellers with loaded vans or your phone

Nike made a ton so no excuse to not get atleast one pair for retail

Last edited:
Soon as the finishline trick got posted to NT it went live around the world and into local fb groups. Finishline caught on to that fast lol

Now I'm getting bombed with emails from footlocker, finishline, and champs about the countdown on Saturday. Wondering which of those sites going to crash first.

Back
Top Bottom