12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

He gonna be waiting for a long long time if he wants remastered columbias.

would they just pull the plug like they did for the 3s or would they push because of the whole remastered era?

if they go the remastered route expect an original color. and for $250

I think the gammas did so well bcuz they were an all black shoe. i dont see any other CW doing as well as an all black 11 or and OG cw. then again these are 11s. like really folks who would be copping those all powder blue joints if those were THEE holiday 11 release? i would def have to pass. but maybe thats the 80's baby in me saying no to wearing an all powder blue shoe. ijs lol

I think the gammas did so well bcuz they were an all black shoe. i dont see any other CW doing as well as an all black 11 or and OG cw. then again these are 11s. like really folks who would be copping those all powder blue joints if those were THEE holiday 11 release? i would def have to pass. but maybe thats the 80's baby in me saying no to wearing an all powder blue shoe. ijs lol
They did well because they're an 11 

i have a hard time buying any "retro" thats not an original colorway. i passed on the gammas, got everything else. would probably pass on next years.

throwing-phone.gif

Last edited:
these would rank last of all the 11 cw

and these would do amazing. id let yall have em though. not a big fan of kicks all one color lol. 

OG > Any of these new cw

Back
Top Bottom