12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Got my call from NTSF for my size 10. Oh gawd thank goodness. No stress till the weekend. Congrats to all that hit so far and good luck to all those still waiting. If I hit on anymore size 10 for the rest of the raffles I entered I'll keep you guys updated for oops

Don't know what this email is all about (NOT MINE), but I'm seeing a couple of them in my Facebook groups. I'm thinking the people receiving them are the ones who got screwed over on the 13s release from before. Others are thinking that these emails are fake and real winners will be notified later this week.

View media item 1309525
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Got my call from NTSF for my size 10. Oh gawd thank goodness. No stress till the weekend. Congrats to all that hit so far and good luck to all those still waiting. If I hit on anymore size 10 for the rest of the raffles I entered I'll keep you guys updated for oops
Congrats!

We're doing better than I thought.

I hope we all thrive!

Job offer guy:

Probably still a little disappointed it wasn't the shoes.
wink.gif
lol maybe. but i still have some chances left

Don't know what this email is all about (NOT MINE), but I'm seeing a couple of them in my Facebook groups. I'm thinking the people receiving them are the ones who got screwed over on the 13s release from before. Others are thinking that these emails are fake and real winners will be notified later this week.

Thoughts?
got this email too. and yes its from that jordan 13 raffle 

DMV fam, Champs in Pentagon City just called me! (From a blocked number like they said they would lol) Still waiting on FNL Pentagon City, SZE Gtown and Nike Store Gtown... I'll be happy with 2 pairs and I can hook someone on here up for retail if I somehow win 3.
That's what's up I'm waiting on Nike Gtown myself hopefully the rain drove folks not to come out.
im waiting on landmark FL, nike GT, crossroads FL and tysons fl

Nike.com has a restock on the 14 sport blues also, and i talked to my boy who manages a sheikhs in the bay and he hasn't received his list of winners nor has he started sending emails out but its possible that other sheiks have sent them out but at latest they all are going to be sent out by tomorrow morning.

I'm in love with the Coco! Got my phone call from FNL in Glen Burnie! Don't know if Champs or FTL are calling tonight

Active athlete got WILD glad I got the last size 11...it was funny because i saw lil keke and they even made him buy Jordan apparel to get the shoes...they only had like 5-10 of each size lord knows all they rest were pre-sold

What happened during the 13s raffle?

A couple of the shiekh branches screwed up and either sent out more winning emails than the stock they had available, or sent out winning emails for a branch not receiving the 13s. As an apology, shiekh let some people have the opportunity to get an 11 reserved in their size. That email is the confirmation which was sent out a few hours ago.

I guess the raffle winners will be notified later this week.

What sucks is that I heard some of the people who got screwed out of the 13s were just sent an apology letter and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom