12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

monday got 9 tickets. last night i was on my way to boston to get my ticket when i totally forgot my F8cking wallet. are u serious? so pissed. ur wallet should be the first thing you leave with but i had so much other sh*t on my mind. y'all know how it is. just got a call back from finish line at a mall round my way. so pumped right now. raffles haven't been good to me.  i wasn't expecting any calls till thursday. the store i won from..the girl was really nice and i just talked to her a lil. she mentioned if i wanted to raffle for the pack aswell on the 23rd i said na it looks better on the wall and she laughed. didn't flirt was just nice to her. who knows if you are just nice genuine maybe people help you out if they like you.  not saying thats what happened, not saying you gotta be leo decaprio on theses b*thes working at the store. but who knows life is ******. i didn't even think about the kicks for the past couple days because i knew i was gna get em anyways.. but i love paying retail. i feel blessed right now for real.thankful. i wanna hear some other funny stories too

Hit at Nike Chicago!!  
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Jus got the call that I won my size 9.5 from tacoma mall Footaction!!!! I'm beyond happy... Good luck to all!!

Wow I live on Fordham Rd and about a 10 minute walk from that Foot Locker and only entered a raffle there once and I kid you not I over heard one employee tell the other "look at all these heads they actually think they have a shot lol" never went after that.

yea the employees there are shady...thats why I i was surprised when I got a call back on my 1 ticket. I wouldnt put it past 1 of them to think i dont know my stuff and swap out the real ones in the stockroom before bringing them out to me and making a killing off the real pair. i only have these crazy thoughts because they make sure to stamp "ALL SALES FINAL" on release receipts. so if you go home and find something wrong, youre assed out.
Since when are all sales final at ftl

Since when are all sales final at ftl
thats what im saying. only raffle i ever won at this footlocker was for the dirty bred 13s last week, and i got a big ole stamp on my receipt that said ALL SALES FINAL. never had that happen to me before, for any releases.

only reason i can think of, and its iffy, is that they dont want people buying real pairs, going home and swapping them out for gm or replicas and going back to exchange or refund.

now i have won my second raffle from them for the 11s on saturday....but that final sales thing smells fishy

Last edited:
thats what im saying. only raffle i ever won at this footlocker was for the dirty bred 13s last week, and i got a big ole stamp on my receipt that said ALL SALES FINAL. never had that happen to me before, for any releases.

only reason i can think of, and its iffy, is that they dont want people buying real pairs, going home and swapping them out for gm or replicas and going back to exchange or refund.
now i have won my second raffle from them for the 11s on saturday....but that final sales thing smells fishy
It's that they don't want resellers returning the shoe if they can't sell it.

It's that they don't want resellers returning the shoe if they can't sell it.
Sure for a Retro + 8, 10, 13, or 14, but for 11's? Really?

These will resell for a mininum 150% retail and will go up from there. I don't see a lot of folks worried about not being able to flip these.

Back
Top Bottom