12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm not picking this up for $150 and this Champs location doesn't check ID...  

Just think its insane that someone would pay $150 for these... lol 

Insane yes but that's what some will do. When I was in NO this summer at Politics I watched a dope boy buy all the Retro 3 Sport blues in sizes 7-8 a day before they came out. On the phone talking bout we gon be the first ones on the block to hit 'em when these. He had at least 6 pairs of sneakers. So it's happening, might not be you but it's happening.

Last edited:
Insane yes but that's what some will do. When I was in NO this summer at Politics I watched a dope boy buy all the Retro 3 Sport blues in sizes 7-8 a day before they came out. On the phone talking bout we gon be the first ones on the block to hit 'em when these. He had at least 6 pairs of sneakers. So it's happening, might not be you but it's happening.

dope boy mentality and what he said reminded me of the dave chappell mcrib skit......

AND GUESS WHAT THE RIB SANDWICH COMES BACK ON TUESDAY!
Calvins GF/BM: I don't eat PORK!
Good cause I wasn't gonna give you any, YOU CUT OFF *****, YOU CUT OFF!

View media item 1307847

Last edited:
Picked up my tickets. One store had over 700 entered so far. I've never seen that many here in ABQ. Not liking my chances :rolleyes

The Galleria in Houston was peaceful for the most part on Sunday morning. Got a little crazy around 7:00am with the usual lurkers trying to cut in line when it was time to handout tickets.

Last edited:
Someone will get killed over this...these are not guaranteed...some champs,footlocker, and footactions are doing the tickets this way.
Anyway...I collected 19 tix...thank God I'm a private consultant...disappearing during the day, long lunches and late arrivals over the last 2 days...i better come up
These are guaranteed tickets... lol 

The malls around Hawaii was real quiet.  I was buying socks, seen someone fill out a piece of paper and asked the staff what that was for.  They told me the XIs so I said let me get one too lol.  But I went around to a few other stores and they were all pretty quiet.

The Galleria in Houston was peaceful for the most part. Got a little crazy around 7:00am with the usual lurkers trying to cut in line when it was time to handout tickets.
I shouldve went up to the Galleria!! We left Willowbrook and drove up to Deerbrook only to be turned away because they ran out of tickets..... 

lol how the hell you piss on you j's you must have an mike&ike for a penis! Hahaha:lol:

Hopefully someone flourishes off of what I just pulled.

Walked into a champs looking for the raffle. Young lady says "sorry buddy we stopped at 2". So I say " oh really, what store number is this? :: pulls legal tab out my bag starts to write bull"

The manager (I guess he was the manager) over heard me and asks why I need to know the store number. I say ::while still writing:: "oh I'm just making my rounds before I head back to Florida " (Florida is where champs corporate is) he asks if there Is a problem I say "yes, you all deviated from the raffle procedured sent out from store operatins. You all ended early"

Yes says oh I was just trying to make it easier for my staff I can open it back up. I say oh you can do what you like mr..... ::Looks at name tag :: Kyle what's done is done and I walked out .

I swear I've seen to many episodes of leverage

LMAOOOO

I totally underestimated the hype on these... First time I've ever been to a store and waited for to get a ******* raffle ticket... Finish Line was outta tickets by 12pm

I would say 30% of the people in the lines had no idea what they were in line for... Asking the workers "What's this for?"

I ended up with 10 tickets... But judging by the hype... I will not get a call :smh:

For those who entered at Topanga HOH 1,432 tickets have been passed out

For those who entered at Northridge FTL 756 tickets have been passed out

Glendale and Beverly Center will be updated later today

I hope all these tickets make it easier to cop online.
nthat.gif

Man...crazy numbers. Bev center will be nuts!

I hope all these tickets make it easier to cop online.
nthat.gif
And all the people who raffled but didn't get it are going to swarm online.

Look at some of the tickets, 1400, 700, etc. that's pretty crazy. And some of stores barely have a 100 pairs.

Took the wife with me yesterday to get raffle tickets. Every store allowed us to put in for a men's and a gs pair, except Hibbett. Got 12 mens tickets and 14 gs (hit 2 kids footlocker), now just waiting on those calls. Hoping for at least 2 men's pair but would love to get 3. Just need 1 gs pair for the wife.

so how do they do the raffles? do they put all the tickets that say 9 in a bag and pull out what ever number of pairs they have total? Or do they put all the numbers in one sack and just pick out?

1,432 for topanga lmaooooo. this is why i dont really mind finishline's limited raffle ticket.

Back
Top Bottom