12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

We saw the gamma 11s pop up with almost every restock this year.

I wonder if these will resemble that.

raffle day 
nerd.gif

yeah, all stores are doing them today here...  hopefully these managers don't have to many friends and family that's are a 9.5

Me and you on the same size 9.5 struggle man... Going to be doing raffles for the next 3 days around my area between 3 malls. Luckily all the stores in 2 malls are all doing their raffle all at the same days.

Last edited:
Welp it's raffle collecting day. I hope to get about 20 tix in my mall. Me, then the GF, and my lil bro helpin me out lol...

Lol does anyone work!? I browse these threads and all I see it people picking up raffles all day during the week. Sheesh...I MAY attempt to jump on NDC and cop them if I decide to but who knows....

Lol does anyone work!? I browse these threads and all I see it people picking up raffles all day during the week. Sheesh...I MAY attempt to jump on NDC and cop them if I decide to but who knows....

I work graveyard... So I'm all gravy during the day.

Thank the Lord for my 2 pairs on lock i just got from tickets in the AM, but let me ask a question, why wait all night in the cold and then get a ticket and try to flip right away for 50-75 dollars? I'm assuming that person has no real source of income and is too lazy to actually make an effort to sell the shoes [which btw would net more profit]. I just smh at these dudes, i mean that's worse than resellers, lmao. Good luck to the peeps that want them for real, don't succumb to paying rape, shoes will be plentiful. 

whats the point of a guaranteed ticket? why not just release the shoes?

under that logic, you could do a guaranteed ticket which guarantees you a ticket, which guarantees you another ticket, which guarantees you a pair. why not just release the shoes instead of a piece of paper?
they do this so on release day they don't have to deal with the headache of just releasing a highly in demand sneaker. I actually like this much better than just having people camp for pairs on SAT am. It is also SAFER since people camping for TICKETS don't have to have cash on them, and on release day you can just walk in whenever the pick up window is for the shoes, it's a win win imo

Me and you on the same size 9.5 struggle man... Going to be doing raffles for the next 3 days around my area between 3 malls. Luckily all the stores in 2 malls are all doing their raffle all at the same days.
Same here my man.  9.5 has been tough on me lately.  Even switched to 9 to get some better luck.  You all notice it tougher to cop this size like I do?

Back
Top Bottom