12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

you gotta add the new qoute in from teh girl..

"These are soo profesional. they one of a kind" Corneisha washington

..at the end of the news video..
LMFAO!!!!! My bad thanks for pointing that out!!!! WTF, ah yes Houston never fails

LOL!!! I can't wait til the 20th to see what other dumb issh is said on TV
somebody needs to message the Get Money Boyz and make sure they get on tv.. talking about we been getting money yall known us from the concords.. if something like that happens ill be in tears..lol

somebody needs to message the Get Money Boyz and make sure they get on tv.. talking about we been getting money yall known us from the concords.. if something like that happens ill be in tears..lol
It wasn't them per say that had me in tears it's the things they would say like "your baby can get ammonia" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So when does Shiekh notify raffle winners, just curious- it's raffles or online.
I'm in Houston- go figure!

It wasn't them per say that had me in tears it's the things they would say like "your baby can get ammonia" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol.. gotta remember.. babies out here crying in tears because they couldnt get a pair.. and they should release them at jordans house.. see how he feel.. because he never talks about how people are killing robbing and shooting for his shoes.

Let me just say I hope we eat on here, I hope those out there the true sneakerheads even the new younglings who love this not the hype ones and certain resellers not the FlightClub type can get their pair. It's hard to see this stuff and feel some kind of shame this is how te game is and how people act and we gotta be part of it.

you gotta add the new qoute in from teh girl..

"These are soo profesional. they one of a kind" Corneisha washington

..at the end of the news video..

LMFAO!!!!! My bad thanks for pointing that out!!!! WTF, ah yes Houston never fails
But "awwllll she wunt fo chrismas iz dem 11s" she don't get em it "gon break her heart". O don't forget she said "dey not gon cum out no mo". Little does she know. She probably thinks this is the first time these are releasing. Well technically it is. These aren't columbias. Their "legend blues"

and cats actually had the audacity to say the infrared 6s may be more hyped

the Internet is not a real thing to alotta people in houston outside of Twitter, facebook and instagram

you say you order things online and people look at you like you created magic

people are absolutely terrified to order online here

alotta people here still do things face to face which is why cats have no issues lining up for days and hurting anyone in the way of the process

our bragging rights are still very old school and in your face

workers shoulda called the cops themselves or should've not even reported to work today...it's clear no one cares beyond the dollars made

until next time gang...

the Internet is not a real thing to alotta people in houston outside of Twitter, facebook and instagram

alotta people here still do things face to face which is why cats have no issues lining up for days and hurting anyone in the way of the process

workers shoulda called the cops themselves or should've not even reported to work today...it's clear no one cares beyond the dollars made

until next time gang...
What bragging rights do they get?  Yo streets, check me out.. I got 1 out of 700,000 pairs of shoes on my feet.. show me love!!?

Aint no bragging rights in being a sneaker thug, pushing your way to the front of a line lol.. Bottom of the hustler totem pole if you ask me lol

until next time gang...
Well said. This hype train don't stop. Make a stop by the OG high thread and see how cats all up in arms. And after that will be Colombia 4s and French blue 7s. Choo choooooo!

Hitting two raffle spots tomorrow. I hope I hit at FNL cause I got a couple of WC coupons I wouldn't mind using. If I strike out, looks like I'll be an online warrior this weekend.

people are absolutely terrified to order online here...
This.  This cat just told me the other day "I tried online once.  It kept saying cart error or in other carts so I just quit"  When I told him sometimes you have to be patient and keep clicking for a little while, he looked at me like I practiced voodoo or some ****! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom