12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just went by Willowbrook Mall in Houston. There's at least 300 ninjas out there right now. It's insane. And there's no kind of structure, it looks like some declared martial law in the parking lot. Anyone thinking of going there, don't do it. Me and my boys left
Immediately. It's bad.
Thanks! Was thinking about heading out there, def not!
Northline was looking kinda crazy itself too.
Anyone doing raffles this week?

Man yall b safe out there if you camping for them guaranteed tix. Kicks ain't worth goin to jail or gettin hurt over. Best of luck to thee campers...

I just drove by parks mall and there wasn't a line but there was a big LED sign saying all shoe were sold out

Wtf I was about to leave. They already handed out tickets

I'm guessing they just got overwhelmed by the amount of people that showed up and decided to just tell people that there were more people in line than there were shoes so they dont end up waiting in line all night for nothin

listen yall stop being nervous yall will be able to cop online bruh yall chill

I do still think it'll be an easy cop IF you try once 8 am est comes around on Saturday but what I said was the truth. I think it'll be exactly like the infrared 6s maybe a bit harder

:rofl: drove pass FTL and 60 heads deep. Only for 5 police to come up and tell everybody to leave the area for the second time i heard. Boys hiding across the street at Golden Coral. Cars at wells fargo with the seat laid back. Oh yea this is going to be interesting. Im napping though.

Last edited:
listen yall stop being nervous yall will be able to cop online bruh yall chill

I do still think it'll be an easy cop IF you try once 8 am est comes around on Saturday but what I said was the truth. I think it'll be exactly like the infrared 6s maybe a bit harder

bro im the most slowest internet users alive i started back collection jordans with the gamma 11 last year anybody who want them will get them this to the young sneakerheads out there nervous heart racing trying to get these yall will get them cal down if i can get them anyone can and these are more widely produce than gammas

I'm guessing they just got overwhelmed by the amount of people that showed up and decided to just tell people that there were more people in line than there were shoes so they dont end up waiting in line all night for nothin
is it rescheduled? Or they already have ticket

I want to go get a pair for my girl but I'm not about that life in the H. They guaranteeing all sizes tomorrow morning?

Back
Top Bottom