12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This reminds me of the ups driver that got caught redirecting all kinds of packages to himself a few christmas ago.

He was relabeling tv boxes and anything expensive to be delivered to his own house.
what an idiot...

Going to be a LONG day tomorrow trying to get a guaranteed ticket tomorrow here in Houston. .They been camping for 2 days on the sidewalk here.

This reminds me of the ups driver that got caught redirecting all kinds of packages to himself a few christmas ago.

He was relabeling tv boxes and anything expensive to be delivered to his own house.

:rofl: I remember that. Now he has no job and will never get a truck driving job ever again.

Productions number are over a million for these, whoever wants them will get them. I wouldn't worry too much.

:lol: Im not even sure lil Terio is gonna make it to the release date. He's not dancing off the weight like he used to

this

also, i had too much trouble getting the 6s this is gonna be hell, even though so many places getting them
Not sure if your talking bout online or in store but these will be harder to get than the 6s. U can count on that. online and in stores is gonna be hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom