12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Because I'm the one responsible for recovering the accounts. This is the first time you actually confirmed what your old screen name was. Every other time someone asks you play around and act dumb.

Also, if the name wasn't found then why couldn't u just recreate it on here and have us set the metadata for it?

I call bs on all of your stories for sure. You play the vague game all too often.

I tried to recreate the name but it kept saying the username was taken, so the admin I was talking to said I had to create a new one that's also why I never responded to your pm cause I was already told the account was gone...

Because I'm the one responsible for recovering the accounts. This is the first time you actually confirmed what your old screen name was. Every other time someone asks you play around and act dumb.

Also, if the name wasn't found then why couldn't u just recreate it on here and have us set the metadata for it?

I call bs on all of your stories for sure. You play the vague game all too often.

How about this.... Can you tell me the date the update happened and I can locate the email and forward it to you..

How about this.... Can you tell me the date the update happened and I can locate the email and forward it to you..

i have 1 even better... show me a screenshot of the site saying you can't create, Kamue51kcmo, because it already exists. that name is not part of the website for sure.

PS - can't find it on yuku either

Last edited:
i have 1 even better... show me a screenshot of the site saying you can't create, Kamue51kcmo, because it already exists. that name is not part of the website for sure.

View media item 837377

You are right I just tried to create it and it goes through just fine... I swear to god back when the update happened I couldn't do it, maybe my account was erased or something since than, idk... but I do know I have been on here for years dropping legit info and lots of people that were on here knew it... it's so crazy cause half the dudes on here talking crazy are in my inbox saying thanks for helping me cop, you always feeding NT knowledge, or can you give me info on this, lmmao... I never read my inbox until now, dude on here are crazy.... Can you still give me that update date tho?

I got an idea, I remember I was giving info in the first altitude 13 thread.. If I find my post would that help?

I got an idea, I remember I was giving info in the first altitude 13 thread.. If I find my post would that help?

it certainly would. i honestly just want to know who you really are. once we determine which account you really were, i can help set you in the right direction to getting the accounts join date/post count back if it needs fixing.
PS - Kamue51kcmo still isn't a user yet so you should finalize that account creation before someone else does.

It doesn't matter man. Your rep has already been damaged beyond repair.

I am not worried about rep on a sneaker website, I don't personally know anyone on here..... I have never needed info from NT or anyone to cop anything... I want my account for more important reasons like my previous and future job if I decide to get back into that field..

Last edited:
it certainly would. i honestly just want to know who you really are. once we determine which account you really were, i can help set you in the right direction to getting the accounts join date/post count back if it needs fixing.
PS - Kamue51kcmo still isn't a user yet so you should finalize that account creation before someone else does.

I will look through the whole thread tonight and get back with you.

I will look through the whole thread tonight and get back with you.

will be waiting.

I am not worried about rep on a sneaker website, I don't personally know anyone on here..... I have never needed info from NT or anyone to cop anything... I want my account for more important reasons like my previous and future job if I decide to get back into that field..

Your rep is good 2 me, you, JM, 23 rakim, and some others have been supplying this site for a very long time with info and I appreciate it. In this day n age it is impossible to be 100% correct, we're living in a internet world now sometimes info is leaked b4 Jordan himself finds out, b4 the internet snuggles mcduggal held it down for a long time. Don't listen to what these ppl are saying abt rep just keep us informed my dude

Last edited:
It doesn't matter man. Your rep has already been damaged beyond repair.

u need ur account to work in the medical device field??????????????

Info means jack if it isn't legit. JM is respected around here for a reason. Anybody can rattle off and then claim JB flipped the script. How come they never flipped the script on JM ......

Info means jack if it isn't legit. JM is respected around here for a reason. Anybody can rattle off and then claim JB flipped the script. How come they never flipped the script on JM ......
people have tried but heres the thing
as long as ive been here jm and babj and i rememebr snuggles used to give info to give
not for props or respect but just tto help others
some peeps come on here to give info for reps and be respected by others because of the info they gave.
when thats not what its all about

^snuggles was that dude, I wonder if he still doing the sneaker thing or changed his name

JM is that dude but I know for a fact he was wrong a few times because we both had early info on Cherrywood 16s and JB changed things up... Nobody on NT is 100% correct it's impossible.

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN THIS DUDE GOT FLAMED SO BAD AFTER JMADIDAS BROKE THE NEWS HE SHOULDN'T WANT TO COMMENT IN THIS THREAD AGAIN...UNTIL YOU ARE RIGHT WITH AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF INFO JUST STOP WITH YOUR BOGUS INFO MAN PLEASE...

They have flipped the script on jm before. Like already mentioned in here, jm confirmed some 8s last year that never dropped.

The most bothersome thing about the gamma drop is how off kam was vs what jm confirmed.

People forget that while kam was giving details of these different xis, jm was laughing. He actually went into the gamma thread and shut kams rumors down rather quickly.

This is proof that dude isn't letting out info too quickly as jm already knew what was good and jm reps the retail chain which is a couple steps past where kams nike sources should be.

Jm also shut down kams recent "the Columbias aren't releasing talk" but now kams saying they are releasing but not for Xmas.

what yuku site do you look on to find your old account? I can't remember my old name or login info

Your rep is good 2 me, you, JM, 23 rakim, and some others have been supplying this site for a very long time with info and I appreciate it. In this day n age it is impossible to be 100% correct, we're living in a internet world now sometimes info is leaked b4 Jordan himself finds out, b4 the internet snuggles mcduggal held it down for a long time. Don't listen to what these ppl are saying abt rep just keep us informed my dude

Thanks homie at least someone knows I have posted legit info b4 stuff got all messed up... You are right nobody on here can be right about JB 100% of the time... Maybe NT should have a legit info counter cause I know I would be right way more than I was wrong, my problem is I give info way too early while it still can be scrapped or changed.... Most these dudes have no idea how many ideas, packs, or even GRs that have been scrapped, changed, put on the back burner, or simply just moved back...

^thats what im saying, maybe you were wrong and mayb u did give bull info but I do remember when you were correct and even tho it was many moons ago it still counts for something, ppl don't even remember when I was supplying this site with PICS of air maxes b4 they hit the streets, my watermarked pics were posted on sneaker blogs n sites, I do know some ppl in the industry that gives info but I guess my 'rep' is not known I wont be taken seriously

Last edited:

JM has been wrong plenty of times, you must have not been on NT that long... I respect dude and his info, half the time when I post I ask if he can confirm it, but he has been wrong just as much as me and I never knew anything about the 8's till now.

Last edited:
some of these dudes are just riding the tails of other ppl without knowing facts, theres no need to respond to every1, just let it blow over and keep doing what u do

JM has been wrong plenty of times, you must have not been on NT that long... I respect dude and his info, half the time when I post I ask if he can confirm it, but he has been wrong just as much as me..
Please tell us how many times JM have has been wrong compared to you being right... What happen to that 600$ Jordan Pack home boi ?

Back
Top Bottom