12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Most malls in the bay u have to go to security to sign up not the actual store
And they do the raffle and give the numbers to the stores

These are gonna look like S**t when the soles start yellowing

Not just the soles

The patent leather will yellow

In the videos on youtube you can already see the synthetic leather upper is already a light tan in contrast to the mesh straps extending to the patent leather. The patent leather is actually whiter than the leather. The midsole is the whitest part

And as stated once the soles start yellowing its gonna turn green

Last edited:
$50 an hour is over 100 grand a year before taxes.

Yea that's why dude statment is dumb stupid....

Slave for 100,000 man half the people here ain't pulling 50,000

What planet u live on when u think a majority of people in this thread is slaving for 100,000

Based on his poor use of math we know he's not in the
100,000 grand club lmao

Stay in school kids

Yea that's why dude statment is dumb stupid....

Slave for 100,000 man half the people here ain't pulling 50,000

What planet u live on when u think a majority of people in this thread is slaving for 100,000

Based on his poor use of math we know he's not in the
100,000 grand club lmao

Stay in school kids
hes a general idiot

laugh.gif
blaming the hispanics tho?

You don't need to push dope or ball though fam, it's all about who you know if you don't want to wait in them lines.
lol not race baiting.. just saying thats who domainates the market at the local store.

yep the Hoh raffles and all mall raffles are rigged... my boy just became the manager at a Fl and he already told me i dont have any thing to worry about he's going to hold me down
glasses.gif
POP

Personal Onsite Pimp

Hold It Down!!!

Not just the soles

In the videos on youtube you can already see the synthetic leather upper is already a light tan in contrast to the mesh straps extending to the patent leather. The patent leather is actually whiter than the leather. The midsole is the whitest part

this is why i will sole protect my soles and paten leather.. so even if some snob steps on them.. i can say.. ahh.. well my paten leathers protected.. they aint gonna stop me..lol

Not just the soles

How close to off white is the leather?

Not just the soles

How close to off white is the leather?
just depends on the angle bro....

It depends on the lighting if your in the dark its not noticeable. If your in bright sunlight its a light cream

And if he is able to resell the same amount twice a month he is making OVER 100k a year and SPENDING LESS time than if he was actually WORKING a "real job".
He may make that type of money on 4-5 releases throughout the year. He aint cashin in like that on every single release. Def not twice a month every month.

Last edited:
If you had a choice though these or the 13s? (open question). Just wondering everyones feels right now.

i like them but im not paying resell for them and i dont wanna be out there camping neither.

agreed. id rather put my money elsewhere. i mean i want them, but i dont want them THAT bad. a new pair of kicks comes out every week, theyll be forgotten soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom