12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

These will def restock. Now if it's on NDC or a jimmy jazz release in store that's the question. I have debated getting another pair just to have once I blow these out but feel
Like a lot of fakes on the bay. Pairs really going for less than or close to retail?

These will def restock. Now if it's on NDC or a jimmy jazz release in store that's the question. I have debated getting another pair just to have once I blow these out but feel
Like a lot of fakes on the bay. Pairs really going for less than or close to retail?

They've already restocked a couple of times.
We are getting a bit late in the game for restocks BUT it's not like there will be plenty around.

As long as the young sneakerheads still wait to snatch up kicks on release day, still believing they are collectors items, and wear em once and sell...... I will always be able to get damn near any shoe I want. Lol

right? then he's got the nerve to say that after saying he wished resell prices were higher
roll.gif
****sellers are the reason I can't have some shoes I really want now:

Black and Red 1s

Concord 11s

Space Jam 11s

Bel Air 5s

right? then he's got the nerve to say that after saying he wished resell prices were higher :rofl:

Black and Red 1s

Concord 11s

Space Jam 11s

Bel Air 5s

???????? thats some real asinine thinking right there.
Plenty of concords and space jams were around

Black red Is were just chilling in the Is pack on sale finish line for $100.

Belairs were limited - blame JB for that.

Last edited:
right? then he's got the nerve to say that after saying he wished resell prices were higher :rofl:

Black and Red 1s

Concord 11s

Space Jam 11s

Bel Air 5s

???????? thats some real asinine thinking right there.
Plenty of concords and space jams were around

Black red Is were just chilling in the Is pack on sale finish line for $100.

Belairs were limited - blame JB for that.
plus I think belairs were at the peek time of hypebeastyness

Back
Top Bottom