12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Does JJ cancel separate orders on the same shoes? I know it says 1 order per address per day on Release Dates... Does this still considered a RD shoe since its a restock?

When I used to get it in on jj, they would cancel any additional orders beyond the alotted amount.

I guess its hit or missed... I was just talking to an agent and she said it will get cancelled. But I was looking at my order history on JJ... I was actually able to put in 2 separate orders for the Blk/Infra 6 the same day and it didnt get cancelled. It was from a random sizes popping up also after the actual RD.

When I used to get it in on jj, they would cancel any additional orders beyond the alotted amount.

I guess its hit or missed... I was just talking to an agent and she said it will get cancelled. But I was looking at my order history on JJ... I was actually able to put in 2 separate orders for the Blk/Infra 6 the same day and it didnt get cancelled. It was from a random sizes popping up also after the actual RD.
Things are different now since jj gets so much traffic. I doubt they review every order like they used to do.

Tried adding 2 but told me only limit 1... I wanted to put in a second order but didn't want to take a chance of getting cancelled.
yea they cancel it. I remember yeezy foams was 2 per and I had two orders of two each. One of them got cancelled so I was left with two pairs

Can't understand why the ANNIVERSARYs get SO MUCH HATE!

Favorite XI ever and I'm actually waiting on some in the mail now!

Anyone care to explain why they're "ugly" or disgusting?

Last edited:

it was a half *** product. No jumpman, the quality was ehh.

anybody else noticing black marks all on their 11s columbias ? look like ink marks to me 

Last edited:

I actually prefer Anniversary XI's over these. The quality is much better and I like a mesh upper like the Concord's, Black/Red's, and Space Jam's. In fact, the lining and soft back leather are more plush on the Anniversary's. :smokin

I'm with you on this.

I actually prefer Anniversary XI's over these. The quality is much better and I like a mesh upper like the Concord's, Black/Red's, and Space Jam's. In fact, the lining and soft back leather are more plush on the Anniversary's. :smokin

I'm with you on this.

Quality on the anniversary XIs isn't better

Back
Top Bottom