12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

How much he offering now? $275-$280? Which is still not bad for quick cash.... I was there Saturday and I saw one guy sold about 10 pairs of Legend 11s. He was still offering $300 at that time.
No idea, honestly I'd get rid of my pair for 400 dollars no matter how much I like them.

Lol at the dude with 10 pairs

How much he offering now? $275-$280? Which is still not bad for quick cash.... I was there Saturday and I saw one guy sold about 10 pairs of Legend 11s. He was still offering $300 at that time.
No idea, honestly I'd get rid of my pair for 400 dollars no matter how much I like them.

Lol at the dude with 10 pairs
this. because i know i can take that 400, and find me another pair for less lmao

Yea there's a guy with a local urban shop that does the same thing. He sells his overseas and NY. He be hitting them on top of the head. He got ****** over on the Legend's because the mall HOH found out he was going to buy a bulk out the back door at the other HOH and took over the raffle. Once that happen he was offer anybody $300/$225 for Legends Adult/GS and $700 for the Pantone Pack and was flipping them to people overseas and NY for $400/$300 & $900 
laugh.gif

Got my pair from sole supremacy. Swapped my size 13 for a size a 11 and couldn't believe how many pairs they had. Was telling dude it looks like everyone copped just to resell its ridiculous!

Got my pair from sole supremacy. Swapped my size 13 for a size a 11 and couldn't believe how many pairs they had. Was telling dude it looks like everyone copped just to resell its ridiculous!

They only do trades in the store right?

trades  for free at  the location. no money on top. the place I went to charge me 60.00 but I inspected every pair they were willing to swap

Sole supremacy has always charged me $20 to size swap and idk if they trade thru the mail, never needed to. It was crazy tho, everyone in front and behind me in line had columbias to sell. Guy in front of me had 9 pairs alone! Everyone is a reseller these days

Damn that's an awesome service Sole Supremacy offers. Worth the $20 if you ask me.

Can anyone confirm if they size swap via mail orders?

^^ heres sole supremacy phone number if you wanna give them a call to find out 510-792-4090
Called and got no answer.
Are any locations in NY, Philly, or DC? I have DS Air Jordan "Concords" size 10.5 I need an 11.

Last edited:
I think my coworker paid a Footaction employee $100 for a guaranteed ticket and he didn't even go get them.

Back
Top Bottom