12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This is exactly what I'm thinking .. OR they're finally tts.. past 2 have been.5 small

Found using larger size tongue pads (didn't stick them- just put them with the backing on right behind the tongue) - plus FNL brand quarter high socks plus lacing the top loop on each sneaker eliminated all of the slack.

for this year i refuse to lose i need all bots atc,services,page monitors everything if nike dont wanna fix it im turning into the darkside eff it bruh bruski
When the ATC i used sent me this ish i was like game over, But it actually carted and directed me straight to checkout. I already copped off of FL so i figured i would save that atc fee. I new there were bot's for FTL and CO but i didn't know ATC services use those sites also

I guess I refuse to pay money to pay money. Can't see my self buying a bot.........

To each his or her own THO....

I keep waiting for that day i strike on a Gr lol then change my whole tune and contradict my self lol

Can't miss them boardaux 7's can't imma hit a connect for them tho

:rofl: Dude brought the measuring coins.
Never, and I mean never, use JDs free shipping option. You will pay fees because they use a private delivery company who nickel and dime, they may not incur fees but you sure as hell will. Shipping takes no less than 14 days.

I didn't use free shipping; I paid 4.99 GBP

Some dude offered me his Yezzy for my legend blue.....the Yezzy not even my size
laugh.gif

Some dude offered me his Yezzy for my legend blue.....the Yezzy not even my size :lol:

View media item 1331264
Lol why didn't you take that deal man? That's a mega steal. Something similar just happened to me. Someone is offering me his concord mids and black cement 3s for my kd 7 gold medal and playoff 8s.. Lol idk if it's a scam or not probably too good to be true. He's barely responding to my texts

Uhm...ok. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Wear what you want BUT don't get but hurt when you post on public forums and social media and get clowned. 

Why would someone get clowned? You just don't know how to dress. This is nothing new and has been around for a long while. I stay rocking fashionable jeans and clothes with my kicks. No thanks to #NTDenim. LMAO, some of you crack me up, are you a kid or a grown professional man? If you want to look like you're still in high school that's on you. To each his own.

Last edited:
Uhm...ok. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Wear what you want BUT don't get but hurt when you post on public forums and social media and get clowned. 

Just bought this shirt in LA last week, bet $1000 you never heard of this brand and if you say you do you're lying. Cost the same as the 11's you just bought. Again, how you dress is on you, don't knock others because they want to be fresh in their own way.

View media item 1331328

When the ATC i used sent me this ish i was like game over, But it actually carted and directed me straight to checkout. I already copped off of FL so i figured i would save that atc fee. I new there were bot's for FTL and CO but i didn't know ATC services use those sites also
Page Monitoring on FTL is useless to a point 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just bought this shirt in LA last week, bet $1000 you never heard of this brand and if you say you do you're lying. Cost the same as the 11's you just bought. Again, how you dress is on you, don't knock others because they want to be fresh in their own way.

View media item 1331328

200+ for a tshirt. That's to much on one tshirt for me. I wont even spend 50 on a BBC shirt. But that's me.

View media item 1331328
. You wasted $200. Unless you bought Canali, Thomas Pink, etc.

Back
Top Bottom