12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Just In Time

indifferent.gif
why do people keep knocking the quality of the CDP XII?
indifferent.gif

That shoe is shaped well, comfortable, and looks great
CDP XII > XI anyday
I 100% agree. I was thinking that the other day when rocking the XII's.

i agree as well. i only wore mine once and i fell in love with them. still havent worn my nubucks so i cant compare just yet. i hear there are some differences tho so there might be some with the CDP XI and space jams. we will have to just wait and see

I think the cdp XII's were not bad either, i feel as if they are comfortable and if anything the cdp xi's were the worst out of the cdp 11/12 pack. Iwore them once and i hated the way they felt so i sold them.

^^^Thank you, that's all I'm saying. We all understand that the quality isnt up to par with how it used be. Just because the quality of one shoe is badfrom JB doesn't mean they all will be. I see dudes crying like "oh cdp quality" or "bad quality"...all this. How about being optimisticthat maybe, just maybe we get decent quality of the Jams? I mean the CDP XII quality was "garbage" so I've been told (IDK if it is or not becauseI dont have the pack..so im not gon say whether it is or isnt), but the nubucks are very decent quality. Is that not a change? The crazy thing is that the samepeople complaining that it will be cdp quality will still be copping after crying in here about it. I'll say it right now, I'm copping two pairs if thestore lets me. Idk about if it will limited release ^^^..it may be a lil too early to know.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Just because they made the cdp XI with garbage quality..does not mean the space jams will be the same. The Nubucks quality is pretty good whereas I've heard the cdp XII quality was garbage as well. Now I don't have the CDP but if its true from what I'm hearing, be hopeful that it's not like that. Don't assume it will be because then when its not and y'all miss out, you'll feel dumb. Some of you are complaining that it will cdp quality but you still are copping. LOL
First of all, i ain't payin 175 for any type of product from JB.

Second of all, you think JB cares about quality? Of course not! What, are they going to use better/expensive materials for this? Nah.

JB is the devil.
Ok first of all to your first of all, if you are not going to pay 175 then don't. That's your business. It in no ways affects me.

Second of all, I never said they care about quality. The point I'm making is that just because a previous version of the shoe had low quality "supposedly" does not mean that this one will in my opinion. That's like saying for example "The Nuggets beat the Lakers in the last game so they will do it again in the next game." Not true at all. Things change. The quality isnt as good as it used to be, correct BUT to sit there and say everything from here on out will be bad quality is nonsense.
i've given JB enough chances

They're exploiting us. I WILL look at these shoes before purchase though. I'll give em a shot, but most likely, I'll pass.

Just because they made the cdp XI with garbage quality..does not mean the space jams will be the same. The Nubucks quality is pretty good whereas I've heard the cdp XII quality was garbage as well. Now I don't have the CDP but if its true from what I'm hearing, be hopeful that it's not like that. Don't assume it will be because then when its not and y'all miss out, you'll feel dumb. Some of you are complaining that it will cdp quality but you still are copping. LOL

Second of all, you think JB cares about quality? Of course not! What, are they going to use better/expensive materials for this? Nah.

JB is the devil.
Ok first of all to your first of all, if you are not going to pay 175 then don't. That's your business. It in no ways affects me.

Second of all, I never said they care about quality. The point I'm making is that just because a previous version of the shoe had low quality "supposedly" does not mean that this one will in my opinion. That's like saying for example "The Nuggets beat the Lakers in the last game so they will do it again in the next game." Not true at all. Things change. The quality isnt as good as it used to be, correct BUT to sit there and say everything from here on out will be bad quality is nonsense.

They're exploiting us. I WILL look at these shoes before purchase though. I'll give em a shot, but most likely, I'll pass.
Iight well that's ur BI. All i'm saying is don't judge em until you see them IN PERSON!

^^^Thank you, that's all I'm saying. We all understand that the quality isnt up to par with how it used be. Just because the quality of one shoe is bad from JB doesn't mean they all will be. I see dudes crying like "oh cdp quality" or "bad quality"...all this. How about being optimistic that maybe, just maybe we get decent quality of the Jams? I mean the CDP XII quality was "garbage" so I've been told (IDK if it is or not because I dont have the pack..so im not gon say whether it is or isnt), but the nubucks are very decent quality. Is that not a change? The crazy thing is that the same people complaining that it will be cdp quality will still be copping after crying in here about it. I'll say it right now, I'm copping two pairs if the store lets me. Idk about if it will limited release ^^^..it may be a lil too early to know.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you ol_[/color]

Keep%20Hope%20Alive.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]%#% sucka [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^^^Thank you, that's all I'm saying. We all understand that the quality isnt up to par with how it used be. Just because the quality of one shoe is bad from JB doesn't mean they all will be. I see dudes crying like "oh cdp quality" or "bad quality"...all this. How about being optimistic that maybe, just maybe we get decent quality of the Jams? I mean the CDP XII quality was "garbage" so I've been told (IDK if it is or not because I dont have the pack..so im not gon say whether it is or isnt), but the nubucks are very decent quality. Is that not a change? The crazy thing is that the same people complaining that it will be cdp quality will still be copping after crying in here about it. I'll say it right now, I'm copping two pairs if the store lets me. Idk about if it will limited release ^^^..it may be a lil too early to know.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you ol_[/color]

Keep%20Hope%20Alive.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]%#% sucka[/color]
laugh.gif
ahhhh so close yet so wack LOL
roll.gif

Idk about if it will limited release ^^^..it may be a lil too early to know.
Its not to early to know.... THESE WILL NOT BE LIMITED.

They're being produced in similar #'s as the nubuck 12's that just dropped. They will sell out in a hurry tho. Don't expect them to sit onshelves like other releases this year. I'd say if you don't cop on RD or the day after then you're gonna pay rape or miss out.

JB is the devil.

Iight well that's ur BI. All i'm saying is don't judge em until you see them IN PERSON!
I don't have to wait to see them in person, and why should anyone else? The quality of JB retros has been terrible for half a decade... whywould that change just for this release? It's not a matter of being optimistic or not, it's a matter of choosing to deal with reality or not. Itdoesn't matter to me if you, or anyone else, wants to purchase Air Jordan retros of inferior quality... 95 percent of these Space Jams will never be usedfor basketball or any other athletic activity so it really doesn't matter too much. But it's ridiculous to argue the possibility that these will bequality-made shoes when every indication is that they will not be and nothing (not history, logic, marketing, pictures, preliminary reports, etc.) gives anyindication otherwise.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Idk about if it will limited release ^^^..it may be a lil too early to know.
Its not to early to know.... THESE WILL NOT BE LIMITED.

They're being produced in similar #'s as the nubuck 12's that just dropped. They will sell out in a hurry tho. Don't expect them to sit on shelves like other releases this year. I'd say if you don't cop on RD or the day after then you're gonna pay rape or miss out.
at least JB is not making everyything super limited anymore then

people need to stop complaining about quality in this thread cop or not!! its simple!

I don't see why you guys are so worried about the quality, are you really going to be playing basketball or putting them into hard labor? I highly doubtit. Who cares if the quality isn't perfect? As long as you have the shoe it shouldnt matter. Hell I bought the CDP 11's and 12's for about 130 apiece deadstock, and they are perfectly fine for me. Why pay close to 300 or more for some shoes from 2001 as of now, which would probably break down if youused them for basketball, if you could get the same for about 150? If you are gonna leave them deadstock and not wear them the quality shouldn't matter.Yes, it may have more sentimental value, but theres no reason to diss the CDP ones or call people who have them cheap. Not everyone wants to drop that much.Get over it

Why would you expect these to be a-1 quality? Budgets continue to shrink all around the world. If they can sell a $11 shoe in the same quantity as a $20 one,which do you think they'll go for?

Originally Posted by ehh

I'm not that big into Jordans so I never deal with the headaches of these crazy releases but I am interested in getting a pair of these. What's the deal for us dudes with bigger feet/sizes that stores don't carry? Just cop 'em online whenever they pop up on Eastbay/FL, etc?

yea, same thing i was wondering...hopefully i can get lucky and pick these up online somewhere without paying the kobe in colorado prices...

a lot of people concerned about quality on these, and why shouldn't they be?

you spend good money on a product, you should expect good quality...

and for $175, give you good quality is the least JB should do...

Originally Posted by bigfootdmv

Originally Posted by ehh

I'm not that big into Jordans so I never deal with the headaches of these crazy releases but I am interested in getting a pair of these. What's the deal for us dudes with bigger feet/sizes that stores don't carry? Just cop 'em online whenever they pop up on Eastbay/FL, etc?

yea, same thing i was wondering...hopefully i can get lucky and pick these up online somewhere without paying the kobe in colorado prices...
laugh.gif

Like everybody else, im hoping that these wont be disrespected like the CDP XI's were. For once I would like to get something from JB that's actuallyworth the price.

this dude lysolflow is sayin that these might be fusions but I don't wanna believe it. lol

Back
Top Bottom