12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by taxtow

This thread is still way too much HYPE already.

They will be widely available and informed people will easily be able to get these.
I hope you're right.

Originally Posted by savestheday

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope we get pictures of these soon, to see if they're even worth the $175 price tag.

That's a $50 price increase..... JB raising the prices on everything.

Raging Bull pack should have been $250

Nubucks should have been $135

All the CDP should have been $250-260

the american dollar is also not what it used to be. price is going up on just about everything we purchase.

Yeah, and they're also milking it for all they can. No other sneaker brands have increased prices this much.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

175$ %+@ JB Tryna kill us

175 for spacejams and you're complaining???

SMH Do you know how much I had to spend for my pair?

Thank You Jordan Brand. Can't wait. I need me another pair or two.

That is horrible logic. So if everyone paid $400 on Space Jams it fine for JB to charge as much as they want as long as it isn't as much as you paid?
I am not going to argue how much these shoes should cost but that logic is flawed and ridiculous.
$50 is a 40% increase from the retail price, that is a big jump.

Anyways, I just hope that the sole will have a blue tint similar to the DMP XI's.

Unless these are significantly better than the cdp XI's, I feel $175 is a little steep. They'll sell out because they're XI's, but for $175
they should be on par with the 01's.

Dang, I need to find a way to cop these if they do come out. I need a pair of XIs and I always wanted SJs.

RFX45 wrote:
SneakerHeathen wrote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

175$ %+@ JB Tryna kill us

175 for spacejams and you're complaining???

SMH Do you know how much I had to spend for my pair?

Thank You Jordan Brand. Can't wait. I need me another pair or two.

That is horrible logic. So if everyone paid $400 on Space Jams it fine for JB to charge as much as they want as long as it isn't as much as you paid?
I am not going to argue how much these shoes should cost but that logic is flawed and ridiculous.
$50 is a 40% increase from the retail price, that is a big jump.

co-sign...

also... the economy, or inflation, does not justify this price increase either...

I can't understand why people continue to defend JB, when they're clearly trying to take advantage of brand loyal consumers...

completely agree about the terribly inflated price, just like how the nubuck xii's were 150... it was a gr too... 150 is straight murder

$175 is steep, but it doesnt matter how much you complain the price isnt going to change. $175 too much?, JB could care less they know for sure these are gonnasell like hot cakes. your loss is a reseller's gain.

You're all aware of the fact that the quality on these will be that of the last crap-pack, right? $175 for an inferior product and you people are thankingJB? You're out of your mind.

Originally Posted by Architect

You're all aware of the fact that the quality on these will be that of the last crap-pack, right? $175 for an inferior product and you people are thanking JB? You're out of your mind.
i don't own the CDP XI's, are they that bad?

didnt go through all the pages, but this is good news, until i saw the price tag.

JB is trying to get away with anything they can....and will.

woulda bought two if 150 or less, now will have to consider buying just 1.

So, are these GR or Limited ?

Ill pay whatever it takes to get my hands on these. I just dont have time to be camping out.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

So, are these GR or Limited ?

Ill pay whatever it takes to get my hands on these. I just dont have time to be camping out.

they actually QS (quickstrike) to be exact...

Back
Top Bottom