12/1/09 Spacejams

^ i think he is tryna get 300 posts. if mods catch on they gonna take care of him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

ive never seen so many people be excited about cdp quality lol

lol...this is unfortuntely true...this is what JB has brought us to...for those of us who have beat their pair and never had the forsight to cop multiple pairsor resources financially at the time, then this is an chance to at least get those 'good old JB days' feelings again...

obviously I'd be more excited for non CDP quality but you take what you get and size up a half or a full for me because of my damn pinky toe!

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

obviously I'd be more excited for non CDP quality but you take what you get and size up a half or a full for me because of my damn pinky toe!

you read my mind....

i rather get the concords. the space jams are to plain 2 me. those were my 1st pair of jays ever btw

$175?? the XI's are retail $125 believe it or not. Why the $50 mark up? JB is crazy man, one of the reasons I chilled out with buying jordans. but these Ican't pass up. copped 2x

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by The J Collector

They should put some light blue clearish soles on the bottom , that'd be fresh and keep them from yellowing as quick......

something like this not exact ,just a rough idea below \/-\/

i wouldnt buy them if they had a blue sole
indifferent.gif
blue makes them sooooo much better, i will not copeiother way tho

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

$175?? the XI's are retail $125 believe it or not. Why the $50 mark up? JB is crazy man, one of the reasons I chilled out with buying jordans. but these I can't pass up. copped 2x
That's the reason for the $50 mark up. They know ppl will buy them anyway, bc they're spacejams.

do we have a choice....unless u know somewhere sellin OG quality.....
LOL @ dudes thinkin there too good for "CDP Quality"......
laugh.gif

dunwitjayz wrote:
i still have a pair on ice so this is an easy pass for me . i hate cdp quality !!!!!!!

I wish I had a pair on ice
pimp.gif
I cant afford to drop 400 for the older retrosso I gess its CDP quality for me
ohwell.gif

cdp quality for everyone. these might be worse than the cdp quality. but they will be on everyone's feet. believe that!

CDP Quality or not, you can't pass up on these.

JB should just mass produce these bad boys so everyone an their cousin can buy them. I am sick of having to camp out for shoes.....

I still dont get why people would cop 3x....

Thats 525 bucks?

Go get your self some 01 SJ's and some other 200 dollar pair shoe you want.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I still dont get why people would cop 3x....

Thats 525 bucks?

Go get your self some 01 SJ's and some other 200 dollar pair shoe you want.
they wont, just bsing to get the post count and efame up

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

LOL @ dudes thinkin there too good for "CDP Quality"......
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The customer should always get top quality sneakersno matter what. Whats wrong with them feeling like they deserve more for their buck?
BTW, its they're not there.

Back
Top Bottom