11 Year Old Willow Smith gets a Tongue Ring Vol. What The *^(&(

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

OP i see why your angry as youre the father of a young black girl. its already hard enough to find young trendy black female role models for them so when one does %@$% like this, it hurts. once again you gotta keep in mind of the demograph of NT..just a bunch of teenagers really. i am interested in what other parents have to say though
nerd.gif

You don't have to only look up to people of your own race... and instead of Rihanna and Nicki Minaj who says you can't look up to Michelle Obama, Oprah, Candace Parker, or hell even Marion Jones (IDC if she doped).

Even to this day I don't think I ever looked up to someone of my own race, it was always others.

You only think a tongue ring is bad bc Americans give it a sexual connotation. Kids get pierced everyday in other parts of the world b

Originally Posted by onewearz

my dumb %%! 12 year old little cousin just got one
30t6p3b.gif

don't know how he's still able to hide it from my aunt but when she finds it she's gonna wear him out
laugh.gif

14846.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SMH is all I can do. I know there are some that will try to defend the parents but now effin way you can tell me this is cool. My daughter is about to be 12 and if she EVER...... never mind

images

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

30t6p3b.gif

don't know how he's still able to hide it from my aunt but when she finds it she's gonna wear him out
laugh.gif

14846.gif

exactly , i break on HIM everytime i see HIM
laugh.gif

11 is too young for a tongue ring but this is Hollywood. I'm actually more surprised she looks that much like Will with that hair.

Crazy. Couldn't be my daughter or anyone in my family for that matter.
11 years old?
30t6p3b.gif

my boy and I are talking about this right now and he believes that Will and Jada are molding her into being openly gay. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

14846.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

awww man..kids these days are wild

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

11 with a tongue ring is upsurd  

cant belive you NT dudes are justifying a 5th grader with a tongue ring
laugh.gif
..maybe im just old fashioned..just a sign of the times..
Co sign.
30t6p3b.gif
We live in some wild times now man. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

11 with a tongue ring is upsurd  

cant belive you NT dudes are justifying a 5th grader with a tongue ring
laugh.gif
..maybe im just old fashioned..just a sign of the times..
Co sign.
30t6p3b.gif
We live in some wild times now man. 

Back
Top Bottom