'11 NBA Dunk Contest Vol. 2 Power Forwards, 1 Center and replacement **Demar Derozan**

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

i've never laughed so hard since Birdman was in the dunk contest.

i'm hoping McGee will top that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see McGee. This fool gone be attempting dunks he saw on the 2K11 dunk contest. He'll probably be falling the same way they do too.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see McGee. This fool gone be attempting dunks he saw on the 2K11 dunk contest. He'll probably be falling the same way they do too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

My thing is...... Where the hell is Sonny Weems, Bill Walker, Nicolas Batum, Chase Budinger
pimp.gif
, Nick Young, Terrence Williams, or even Christian Eyenga
laugh.gif
or James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Derrick Rose, or Eric Gordon

It's my understanding that Emperor Stern just decides who he wants in it, calls them and tells them they're in it; pretty much the same way he makes every decision.

My thing is...... Where the hell is Sonny Weems, Bill Walker, Nicolas Batum, Chase Budinger
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It's my understanding that Emperor Stern just decides who he wants in it, calls them and tells them they're in it; pretty much the same way he makes every decision.

^I was naming off some more obscure names that are solid dunkers
dmbrhs wrote:
I'm not going through this thread, but what makes everyone think Blake is a creative dunker? Yeah, he can throw down hard in games, but creativity is the key in the contest. Dwight and Shawn Kemp were the only two big men of the last 20 years who were creative enough to contend. I just don't see Blake as the same type.

Probably should have gone through this thread then if you thought everyone thought that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^I was naming off some more obscure names that are solid dunkers
dmbrhs wrote:
I'm not going through this thread, but what makes everyone think Blake is a creative dunker? Yeah, he can throw down hard in games, but creativity is the key in the contest. Dwight and Shawn Kemp were the only two big men of the last 20 years who were creative enough to contend. I just don't see Blake as the same type.

Probably should have gone through this thread then if you thought everyone thought that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The contest has been filled with guys like this for the past few years and people still weren't satisfied.

Face it. People are going to complain until marquee players join up.

We've seen Josh Smith and JR Smith in a dunk contest and people weren't satisfied...and they have more bounce than any of those guys.

I don't know why you guys are pretending like if they rolled out a field of Sonny Weems, Derozan, Rose, Westbrook, etc. that you guys would be excited for the contest.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 The contest has been filled with guys like this for the past few years and people still weren't satisfied.

Face it. People are going to complain until marquee players join up.

We've seen Josh Smith and JR Smith in a dunk contest and people weren't satisfied...and they have more bounce than any of those guys.

I don't know why you guys are pretending like if they rolled out a field of Sonny Weems, Derozan, Rose, Westbrook, etc. that you guys would be excited for the contest.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm actually more excited about this dunk contest...it's always good to see dudes 6'10"+ enter....different element than what we're normally used to, and it will be fun to watch Ibaka and McGee try to pull some ill %@%% off....

I'm tellin yall....folks are SERIOUSLY sleeping on Javale "above average athlete" McGee. Dude has some serious bounce and D12 been singing his praises for the past couple of seasons. If you don't follow the Wizards, I can see why your eyebrows are raised....but he's a freak athletically considering his size.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm actually more excited about this dunk contest...it's always good to see dudes 6'10"+ enter....different element than what we're normally used to, and it will be fun to watch Ibaka and McGee try to pull some ill %@%% off....

I'm tellin yall....folks are SERIOUSLY sleeping on Javale "above average athlete" McGee. Dude has some serious bounce and D12 been singing his praises for the past couple of seasons. If you don't follow the Wizards, I can see why your eyebrows are raised....but he's a freak athletically considering his size.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like someone said before, most aren't doubting his leaping ability. 
It's his mindset that makes for potential laughs. Like, I can literally picture him trying to take off from the 3 and extending as far as he can, falling in the process. I think Javale is exaggerating his own leaping ability in his mind. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like someone said before, most aren't doubting his leaping ability. 
It's his mindset that makes for potential laughs. Like, I can literally picture him trying to take off from the 3 and extending as far as he can, falling in the process. I think Javale is exaggerating his own leaping ability in his mind. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That *!*# is hilarious watching your player eat *!*# in the 2k dunk contest 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That *!*# is hilarious watching your player eat *!*# in the 2k dunk contest 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The buzz on that floor is going to be like nothing we've seen since Vince once Blake comes out. Especially considering it's going to be on his homecourt. I'm excited to see what the other dudes will bring to it too. If Mcgee is trying to do free throw dunks over people IN GAMES there's no telling what this dude is doing in practice. I take back what I said about Ibaka having a shot. “Why not?

The buzz on that floor is going to be like nothing we've seen since Vince once Blake comes out. Especially considering it's going to be on his homecourt. I'm excited to see what the other dudes will bring to it too. If Mcgee is trying to do free throw dunks over people IN GAMES there's no telling what this dude is doing in practice. I take back what I said about Ibaka having a shot. “Why not?

^even Scott Brooks wrote off Ibaka already
30t6p3b.gif

All I want to see is McGee take off from the FT line and attempt to jump over someone.... if he completes it or not.......
eek.gif

^even Scott Brooks wrote off Ibaka already
30t6p3b.gif

All I want to see is McGee take off from the FT line and attempt to jump over someone.... if he completes it or not.......
eek.gif

JaVale gonna smash, dood is way more fluid in the air....

and I'm sayin Blake only 2 inches shorter....cats underestimating Javale's dunkin skills

Back
Top Bottom