11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Quote:
stop calling the LA supreme cus im gonna get em from there and they might even over price it. So instead call the NY supreme and ask
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

Totally agree with FiendForNike...

Yall act like they don't know what niketalk is...they know what's up

Anwyays...mini summit who's down?...PM or hit me up on aim
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Anyone wanna pick me up a 12 in the black or white?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
the more you call them the higher the "retail" will be

i agree....they won't list a price till hype can skyrocket it and they can make a killing off of the demand. u know damn well they have the supply.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

^I agree but you have to admit they are gonna jack up the price already. But yeah I'm sure the more you call the higher it'll go up cause I remember the Dooms my local spots didn't release a price until the night before.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Since the jacket is 400 I'm guessin the sneaker will be anywhere bet. 150 and 200...lol..dudes gonna be down in soho in front of the store starting tom. freezing they @#%$ off for a week...crazy...how some people do it I dunno......btw great release....jacket and kicks nice combo...but the supreme tag @#%$ it up
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I want the White/Red bad...but well see how that goes. Jackets are dope too...but not 400+ dope. They even charged less for their Leather Varsity's a season or 2 back, and those jackets were 100 times more detailed and had leather arms.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

as much as i love trainers, even if i was in NYC or LA living large, life goes on for me. I love trainers but if its not obtainable with some ease and realistic price, the informed consumer in me, says to move onto the next release. i cant seem to face a lifestyle where you have that sort of attachment over an item. seeing as how many trainer heads ive come across over the years, this may be the stupidest release ever in every regard. sorry to sound bitter

i just cant see dudes all of a sudden taking a liking to a trainer shoe out of NOWHERE only to camp for 5 days. you put your life on hold for a shoe you didnt give a crap about while you were chasing the prized dunks and jordans.

hypebeasts defye common sense imo. im out. last post in here discussing that. ill let yall enjoy it whomever you may be
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Just wish Supreme wasnt releasing them. Im loving all pairs (just not sure on the blue yet).

I'm on line now at Supreme NY, 3rd spot. There's only 6 other dudes here with me, I recognize two of them from Math club. I've got a tent, my laptop, a poster of Jessica Alba & some Jergens. I'm wearing my WhatTheDunks. This is gonna be a supercool week+!
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

Quote:
I'm on line now at Supreme NY, 3rd spot. There's only 6 other dudes here with me, I recognize two of them from Math club. I've got a tent, my laptop, a poster of Jessica Alba & some Jergens. I'm wearing my WhatTheDunks. This is gonna be a supercool week+!
:rofl:
roll.gif

FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

white pair is my fav. too bad they are only releasing at supreme :frown:
frown.gif

canada sucks when it comes to releases. nevermind prices. smh

Back
Top Bottom