11/4 Boston Celtics v. Houston Rockets (Battle of the Big 3)

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

These refs tryin real hard to give the game to the Rox
eyes.gif

I haven't been watching the whole game very closely, but certainly you're not complaining about that foul on T-Mac's 3 pointer...?

It was a foul, but he was passing the ball.

Originally Posted by JD617

It was a foul, but he was passing the ball.
Not even being biased because I don't really care that much...but that one could have gone either way in my opinion. It was hard to tell whatT-Mac's intentions were because he got hit at the perfect time. From one angle it looked like he was trying to pass it off to Yao, but from another angleit looked like he was firing away but lost the ball when he started to go up to release...

Oh well, doesn't really matter much now. Y'all got the win.

Good game from the Celtics. I feel like if Yao didn't play like my 10 year old sister it would have been a different story. Oh well, this lose cant get medown. Obama going to the white house.
pimp.gif

Yao struggled and Boston played well
We stayed close.
There's never a good win, but it's a good test early on to see how we stack up against them celts.

The Celtics were way more aggressive tonight than they were in Indiana. They settled for so many jumpers against the Pacers.

Originally Posted by JD617

The Celtics were way more aggressive tonight than they were in Indiana. They settled for so many jumpers against the Pacers.
boston played very well. they basically dominated every category.

houston has another big test v. lakers on sunday. hopefully tmac's knee continues to heal. his J is slowly getting back and his ft is on point. his kneeclearly affects his D though.

and yao, getting blocked by a guy 7 inches shorter than u TWICE, and got blocked by the rim TWICE
sick.gif

Can't believe I missed this game. Got caught up in the Obama fiasco. Anyways, my boy T-mac still put in work
pimp.gif

stupid rockets

they allowed layup after layup all game long

is yao still having stamina issues?
eyes.gif

the bad thing is that they will play their best game of the year against the lakers now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

stupid rockets

they allowed layup after layup all game long

is yao still having stamina issues?
eyes.gif

the bad thing is that they will play their best game of the year against the lakers now
ohwell.gif
nope battier is not back yet. and hopefully tracy doesn't have to guard anybody good in that game b/c his defense stinks more than damonjones' right now. lakers, like the celts, should still have the edge. but it'll be a good game.

thats allright

-the refs were obviosuly on boston's %!$%
-yao was an embarresement to the city of houston
-mac is only at 85%
-battier is still injured

we good, i look forward to the next game. LET'S GO H-TOWN!

Another year, same excuses for TMac being anti clutch.
smh.gif
"injuries" Get the guy a God damn iron man suit already. He's practically wearing every brace he can anyways.

Celtics look like that team again. Don't care who they play or where, they'll win.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jasko Mostar

thats allright

-the refs were obviosuly on boston's %!$%
-yao was an embarresement to the city of houston
-mac is only at 85%
-battier is still injured

we good, i look forward to the next game. LET'S GO H-TOWN!
He was an embarrassment to any Rockets fan
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom