11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

What are the premieres? Was going to skip all 3 of these but finally broke down and ordered the UNC's from finishline yesterday. These will be all over the place th enext few months just like the Allstars and the white/red's, no need to sweat these they made plenty of all 3 colors.
Yep,they will be everywhere.but definatly above retail...............

shout out to shoefreak77 for uniting me with this pair

892368f911f0df5b495f29a71355974bd15411ed.jpg

thanks to Nkestyl for helping a brother outtoo

GROUP SHOT
smile.gif

92b1661ad2422b1793c8cfc3e8da7139dbffd883.jpg

Anyone know if any spots in SoCal still have these laying around (Size 9)? I copped all 3 already on release day but looking to double up. These shoes are justtoo beautiful to have just one of each. I gotta have atleast 2 of each.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by m1b5p

I'm missing my wizards tag also. Nike said they can't do anything and I don't know how to contact Jordan brand directly.

Are you serious ?

Yea when I asked to contact jb directly they told me to go to a site that dosent exist and a number that goes straight to the Nike phone orders number. I knowit's pretty stupid because it's only a tag. But it kills me when I see the other two with tags and not my wizards.

My UNC's arrived via a champs to champs transfer up in my store..assistant said there beautiful..shout out to people at Champs Sports on 125th in Harlemfor shippin 'em to me..we can now use our discounts on all three 23's..woo!..gonna see if i could do the same for the Chicagos now..

whats the odds of fnl.com, footlocker.com, or fc restocking in motorsports again because i found some in my size for $215 shipped.. should i wait for a restockor just buy them for $215

Who else passed on the UNC colorway? I got the other 2 but wasn't feeling those.
I copped 2 pairs of the Chi's and one of the Motorsports and im not a fan of blue at all, but i must say these motorsports are SICK!

^^ I would grab for that price. It's only $30 over retail. Compared to some of the prices on ebay that's a good deal.

Originally Posted by hdogg523

whats the odds of fnl.com, footlocker.com, or fc restocking in motorsports again because i found some in my size for $215 shipped.. should i wait for a restock or just buy them for $215

I would snatch em....That price aint bad at all.Plus restocks aint promised,even once ordered they still could be cancelled.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by hdogg523

whats the odds of fnl.com, footlocker.com, or fc restocking in motorsports again because i found some in my size for $215 shipped.. should i wait for a restock or just buy them for $215

I would snatch em....That price aint bad at all.Plus restocks aint promised,even once ordered they still could be cancelled.
alright i just paid for em thanks

Originally Posted by micheal623

Who else passed on the UNC colorway? I got the other 2 but wasn't feeling those.

I did exactly this. I was happy to just get the Motorsports but I couldn't pass up on the Chicago's. But the UNC's look like a fake Titanium. I mean they're cool but no way, I wasn't dropping something that basically says "I couldn't get the Titanium's so I got these..." Plus the colors don't mesh nearly as well as Motorsports.

UNC > Motorsports...a reason why everone likes them is because of the hype that came with the motorsport label. The UNC definately breaks more necks, I worethem to work and I had people touching my UNCs. I also have the motorsports and they are nice but no where near the UNC in terms of eye catching.

i copped all three, and i couldnt stand it...i rocked the chicagos today...they are hot, but man i threw on a red 10 deep tee and i noticed that the red in emis gona be a hard red to match with...still fire tho

I'd have to say the Motorsports are more eye catching to those inside the game (i.e. sneakerheads and jordan feins); however, to those outside the game,the UNC's and Red Boys aka Chi-Bulls are probably more eye catching because they're brighter and more colorful.

The motorsports definitely get more points with people who know about the prestige that goes along having them. When Jordan collectors see them on your feettheir automatically gonna be thinking "he got what some people couldn't get their hands on even though they tried."

Not to say that Motorsports are crazy limited...it's just to say that you couldn't be as lazy when it came to picking up a pair of your Motorsports.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your saying saying sneakerheads like the motorsports because there more limited? if so smh, never like a shoe due to the hype

^^ True but you also couldn't be lazy in picking up the Chi and UNC colorways either. All 3 colorways go hard and it's hard for me to pick a clearfavorite but I do love the UNC's alot because it's a dope shade of blue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

I'd have to say the Motorsports are more eye catching to those inside the game (i.e. sneakerheads and jordan feins); however, to those outside the game, the UNC's and Red Boys aka Chi-Bulls are probably more eye catching because they're brighter and more colorful.

The motorsports definitely get more points with people who know about the prestige that goes along having them. When Jordan collectors see them on your feet their automatically gonna be thinking "he got what some people couldn't get their hands on even though they tried."

Not to say that Motorsports are crazy limited...it's just to say that you couldn't be as lazy when it came to picking up a pair of your Motorsports.

roll.gif
nah, a real sneakerhead doesn't buy into hype. i,ve beencollecting since 98 and consider myself a sneakerhead and i've never bought a shoe out of hype or because it was limited. i got all three colorways and ilove them, but i like the unc's more then the wizards.

Back
Top Bottom