11/19 Dallas Mavericks @ Houston Rockets - ESPN - 8P

laugh.gif
JET stays smokin these dudes...

Should have been a Technical on Alston. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is nowturning around.

The schedule gets alot more favorable in December, have like 7 straight home games.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Should have been a Technical on Austin. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is now turning around.

The schedule gets alot more favorable in December, have like 7 straight home games.
laugh.gif

Yeah, we either fall into mediocrity or get back in it.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Should have been a Technical on Austin. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is now turning around.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ioRound3

lol who is austin...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My bad

I'm real impressed with James Singleton, I'd love to see him play more in the game, he hustles a lot, and he seems to be relatively polished.

^Yeah he showed a lot of hustle with the Clippers.

Anyways, they should really consider moving people down in the seats to fill up all those empty seats, it just doesn't look nice for TV.

Should have been a Technical on Alston. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is now turning around.

I really hope you're not holding your breath...
ohwell.gif

This is a .500 team at best...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Should have been a Technical on Alston. Mavs playing good and its on the second night of a back-to-back. Hope they can keep it up. Hopefully this season is now turning around.

I really hope you're not holding your breath...
ohwell.gif

This is a .500 team at best...
I want to see if we can get anything for Jerry Stackhouse, and if anything, he's not playing in games anymore, his super-poor shooting % waskilling us. More efficient shots from our main guys is really helping us stay in games, or keep leads.

That boy smooth.
pimp.gif

How do you get a damn charge..
laugh.gif
Singleton was CLEARLY outside the restricted area, and there before Tracy entered the paint.

It's whatever though.

Back
Top Bottom