11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

I will be attending this game. This is the tail end of a back to back for Portland coming off a loss last night in Oakland. Hopefully they can rebound and winthis one at home. I am looking for Oden to put up a good game having it be his first at the Rose Garden.

3 top rookies in this one. Oden, Rose and Fernandez.

Bulls can win this one.

Deng + [anyone] needs to have a solid night to help out Rose.

For crying out loud Ben Gordon stop dribbling 20 seconds off the shot clock and move the ball!

Please Bulls stop the unforced turnovers!!

GO BLAZERS! Should be a good matchup. Blazers take this one just because it's at home.

It's my birthday!
pimp.gif

Go Blazers.

Happy birthday Chester, you got the same one as KB8.

I left your present in the Blazer/Warrior thread page 8. Acid prolly already PMing you as I type.
laugh.gif

Hopefully we can get it going tonight and bounce back off the LA loss. Rose and Roy will be good. I have a feeling that Outlaw is going to give us hell

Need a win tonite. I would love to get out of the circus trip with close to a .500 record. Also, need to get the first road win on the season.

The post is gunna need to play some sort of defense and maybe give a little on the offensive end.

Hopefully Gordon can find his shot.

Rose and Roy should be fun to watch. Also want to see Rudy and Sergio.

Blazers win this one at home!

Homecoming for GO so hopefully he can have a great game

Roy vs Rose, i think Roy will show him a thing or two

RUDY!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm hoping our bigs will have their balls flown in from wherever they left them and contribute to a win. It will be crazy to see LaMarcus Aldridgescoring us when he was once a Bull for like 5 minutes.

BULLS WIN!

Bulls win! Tyrus will out play Lamarcus... Hoping Greg Oden does well, he has been playing like a man on a mission since his foot injury!

yay the bLazers on TV again!!
sick.gif
...theyre up there with the Lakers,cavsand boston
tired.gif
...yet i have yet to see the hornets...GO BULLS!...d.roseposters oden
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Bulls win! Tyrus will out play Lamarcus... Hoping Greg Oden does well, he has been playing like a man on a mission since his foot injury!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Wish your team re did that trade huh?

Originally Posted by JONFARR

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Not really, the last thing we need is another soft big man. The real mistake was not drafting Roy or Rudy.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by JONFARR

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Not really, the last thing we need is another soft big man. The real mistake was not drafting Roy or Rudy.

Dang, beat me too it

Back
Top Bottom