11/18 - Toronto Raptors (5-4) @ Orlando Magic (7-3) - 7:00 PM ET

If you saw this match-up in last season's playoffs, you know Dwight Howard was too much for the Raptors. Calderon is still listed as day-to-day, so I doubthe's going to play... but Will Soloman proved last game that he can fill that starting spot. Let's hope JO can give Dwight Howard a tough game, Iactually am not too concerned about O'Neal's offensive output this game. As long as he plays Howard hard and rebounds, I'll be happy even if hefinishes with a goose egg.

For fellow Canadians, game is on The Score tonight. Pre-game @ 6:00 PM ET on RaptorsTV.

I think there is a realistic shot of these 2 teams meeting up once again in the 1st round of the playoffs. Orlando should win that division and the Raptorswill be in the 5-6 range all season long. The most interesting storyline will be how effective O'Neal can be at guarding Howard.

Based on last year's playoffs, I think the main issue will be if the Raps can guard the Magic's 1, 2, and 3 positions. Howard was going to get hisanyways in last season's playoffs, but the Raptors got killed because they couldnt hang with the Magic's perimeter players.

Any confirmation if Calderon will play, I need to make last minute changes to my Fantasy squad.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Any confirmation if Calderon will play, I need to make last minute changes to my Fantasy squad.
Bench him tonight. Even if he does play you cant trust a guy with an injured hamstring.

I'm still not sold on this whole Bargnani at the 3 thing but it seems to me that playing him at the 3 against the magic he loses all his offensiveadvantages.

I like our chances against Dwight with JO down low. As long as he is not in foul trouble, were good to go.
I say sit Calderon. Jameer is good, but Will can hold is own with him.

Btw, its 7:00 EST, not 6.

wink.gif

Unless if im stupid and made a major mistake
laugh.gif

EDIT: I made a major mistake

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

wink.gif

laugh.gif

For fellow Canadians, game is on The Score tonight. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pre-game @ 6:00 PM ET[/color] on RaptorsTV.
I'm not trying to say anything
nerd.gif

Also, I think Bargnani at the 3 was just to take advantage of Miami's lack of size. I'm all for giving Bargnani minutes, regardless of position on thecourt...lets see what he can do.

JO needs to get early touches on the offensive end, both him and CB. they gotta take it straight at howard, if we can get him in early foul trouble that givesthe raptors better breathing room to impose their game plan over the magic's.

pimp.gif
lets get this win!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

wink.gif

laugh.gif

For fellow Canadians, game is on The Score tonight. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pre-game @ 6:00 PM ET[/color] on RaptorsTV.
I'm not trying to say anything
nerd.gif

Also, I think Bargnani at the 3 was just to take advantage of Miami's lack of size. I'm all for giving Bargnani minutes, regardless of position on the court...lets see what he can do.

I've had a long week. Give me a damn break...
laugh.gif

I'll edit.

We need to start running more. With Calderon our offense is so conservative, we never see how was can do on the open floor. Dude pulls up on 3 on 2 fastbreaks....Will and Roko need to push and feed to our big man who are pretty mobile for their size. Bosh can outrun whoever is guarding him and Bargs probablycould too when playing the 4.

D12 will get his, hopefully the wings don't chew us up like they did in the playoffs.

JO with the nay nay on D12
pimp.gif
and the 2 early boards. feeding bargnaniearly.. good start fam

edit: o'neal with the alley oop basket!
roll.gif
forget an assist this manwants the bucket

bosh has been completely unstoppable this season when he gets the ball on the high post.

oneal adds sooo much to our team,wha a great pickup,hopefully we resign him when his massive contract comes off the books.

bosh is too versatile for all these frankenstein lookin big men in the league..he's a new breed 4. no one has his foot speed or shot.

damn..we lost our pace..we're playing at orlando's will now...smh at will solomons decision making at times.

what the ! you're just gonna give orlando the ball over n over like that? the turnovers are getting absolutely ugly. get back to the inside-outside game,get CB and JO the ball in the post.

we should be going in with a 10pt lead into the half
tired.gif
tie game? thatsnot good

will solomon doesnt know what hes doing at times. 1assist to 5TOs ?? straight ugly. need to regroup and go back to that early 2nd quarter game we were playingwhere our bigs were more involved.

oh boy..3 point streak is on the line right now...

...if jason kapono isn't gone by the trade deadline then i've lost all hope in B.C's raptors.

Back
Top Bottom