11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I see the quality issues already....
smh.gif

I though i had dirt on my screen. I was trying to scrape it off then I realized it was the threads from the cheap leather used on the XII
Lmao y does every shoe people get excited about someone has to kill it im mean by now people should have just get used to the inferior quality so y do people ALWAYS need to state it
Because I remember a time when XI's were $125 and better quality.

Do you see the problem here?
yes i do see it but u, me, and everyone who can actually remember the older prices and better quality know that nothings gonna change they notgonna suddenly start making better quality products they gonna leave that to the "Special releases." So y keep bringing it up?

Originally Posted by ayyovince

Originally Posted by My Idol 23 4life

I do have a question though................................. How come we haven't seen pics of the insole yet?............... I just don't wanna get my hopes up for no reason.

if you go back through the thread, you will see some pics where if you look closely at the first pic, you can see the CDP tag inside the XI's

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

IICEMAN83 wrote:

I see the quality issues already....
smh.gif

I though i had dirt on my screen. I was trying to scrape it off then I realized it was the threads from the cheap leather used on the XII

Lmao y does every shoe people get excited about someone has to kill it im mean by now people should have just get used to the inferior quality so
y do people ALWAYS need to state it
Because I remember a time when XI's were $125 and better quality.

Do you see the problem here?

Uh......................Nope. Just shoes to me.

HOLLA!!!

The XII's are like Number 2 on my Jordan list. These are giving me an erection

Originally Posted by mikeposite

aside for the fact that we did not see the CDP stitched on the insole, what is up with the backward jumpman on the left shoe?

laugh.gif
JB strikes again.

I'm sooooo excited! This CDP makes up for all the half-assed ones that came out this yr... *cough9&14cough*

& it kinda makes up for all the horrible CDPs from this yr... *cough1&22cough*

I'm just glad I'll finally have the only pair of XIIs that I actually want...

Preorderd 4 packs when i thought they both would be breads now im going crazy so excited im freakin out

already drooling over these, can't wait
roll.gif
2 packs of these and 2 pairsof Motorsports and ima have a nice long break from the sneaker game
pimp.gif

Someone post the pic that mac4167 says if y ou look closely you can see the cdp tag or whatever and not that that pic has it cuz iv looked and cant find it.Thanks

still not gettin em...they should of dropped the white/red XII's and some white/red XI's...im tired of the same ol breds XI's...o btw i still gotmy breds from '03
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom