10 Years Since Little Brother dropped The Listening

Minstrel Show was HUGE for me when I got it, I was only 15 when it dropped and it was my first exposure to LB, love that damn album. Listening is great too, obviously Speed>

It dropped in 05 right I was 15 too but I was to busy listening to Jeezy when I was 15. I wouldn't even consider listening to LB at that time.

One of my favorite albums ever. Love the Minstrel show but I could listen to the The Listening every single day and never get tired of it. I remember my boys telling me to listen to this for the longest and me putting it off. But when i finally sat down and listened I was a fan for life.

Both of their solo stuff is good, but nothing like a Little Brother album. Those 3 had great chemistry, I saw them in a concert a few years ago(Phonte' and Big Pooh) and it was great. Glad I got to see them before it all ended

Good thing you didn't get Leftback
sick.gif
mean.gif

Hate they went out with that monstrosity.
Really? I liked that album. It certainly wasn't better than the others, but still a solid LP. Table for two, get enough pt.2, and tigallo for dolo were pretty good.

Why didn't you like it?

Good thing you didn't get Leftback :x :smh:

Hate they went out with that monstrosity.
Really? I liked that album. It certainly wasn't better than the others, but still a solid LP. Table for two, get enough pt.2, and tigallo for dolo were pretty good.

Why didn't you like it?

It wasn't as cohesive as the first 3 albums. I remember Phonte saying it was supposed to be a CD/DVD and when it finally came out it was well short of what I expected. To me it was like we done anyways, **** it let's put the album out.

My favorites were Second Chances (had been waiting on it since the Getback days), Tigallo for Dolo, and Curtain Call.

I remember hearing lovin it on a unc vince carter mix and going to download tms. Definitely appreciate them. NC mc's!!!

It wasn't as cohesive as the first 3 albums. I remember Phonte saying it was supposed to be a CD/DVD and when it finally came out it was well short of what I expected. To me it was like we done anyways, **** it let's put the album out.

My favorites were Second Chances (had been waiting on it since the Getback days), Tigallo for Dolo, and Curtain Call.

I really dont know why I didnt cop the last album. I guess It kinda slipped under the radar because it was their last and 9th wasn't gonna be apart of the project so there wasn't much hype for it I suppose. But it aint a bad album at all. Im still gonna cop it later.

Damn no love for left back??i thought it was a solid album..it was originally going to be a LP,so I'm glad the put a few more tracks on there.could Jane done without the 2 remixes though.

Back
Top Bottom