10 Years Later and Murder Inc.'s Music is STILL Better Than 90% of Hip-Hop Out Right Now

Did someone just say "Put it on Me" was a Top 5 song of all time??? Bruh, are you serious???? Top 5 what? Don't get good/great/catchy/radio hit confused with Top 5 EVER. :smh:

That song makes me feel tingly inside .. That song is just so real.. Top 5 song of all time.. It might be the best song of the 2000s

how can you hate on music like this? this is far more realer than most the stuff you hear these days. 50 is a shell of Ja Rule, he stole his formula and now he's stuck with releasing an album

That song makes me feel tingly inside .. That song is just so real.. Top 5 song of all time.. It might be the best song of the 2000s

I'm not one to knock another's opinion, I was just wondering what the criteria was for your measurement of that song. Seems like it might be nostalgic or a personal favorite.

i can get jiggy with all of that except Clap Back and New York, cause i can't stand Fat Joe.

Put it on me is a top 5 song of all time
REPORTED.

laugh.gif
 at the Clap Back video.

Dudes in here going by what the radio played of ja rule... The dude had bangers on every album that wasnt near commercial ... He would put out a few poppy tracks for the radio but would still give you some hard **** on his albums... No different than the **** these artist been doing since ja , even 50

^ Exactly.  The original Murder Inc. with Jay-Z and DMX made nothing but bangers.

dmx-jay-z-ja-rule-xxl-cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom