10 Years Ago Today....the Chicago Bulls team set an NBA record by scoring 49 points. In one game.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

LOL daaaaamn! Who the hell is Kornell David?
This is how I remember him:

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

It was sad as hell that year. Went from on top of the World in 98' to that in one year. It was so hard/sad to watch Ron Harper, Toni, Bill Wennington and hell, even Randy Brown run up and down the court without MJ, Rodman or Pipp in there too....Man I wish they wouldn't have broken that team up. They could have played together for 2-3 more seasons....Don't really understand why Phil wanted to leave, he's coaching now with the Lakers...it's not like he stayed retired....MJ would have stayed if Phil stayed and Pip and Rodman would have stayed if MJ stayed....just sad...but I guess they just wanted to go out on top....but still makes no sense because Phil came back a couple years later with LA, Pipp still played with Houston and Portland, then back to the Bulls....and Rodman went to Dallas and LA...Jordan came back and played with the Wiz so they MOST DEF. could have kept that Bulls team together for 2-3 more seasons and go for a 4-peat.
Are you kidding me? First of all from your second sentence you speak as if Wennington was like an Ilgauskus, he was just a scrub that fell in with the right team. Second of all, don't blame it on Phil Jackson, blame it on Krause, he was the reason this team broke up. This team would have broken eventually but Jackson wasn't the immediate reason.

laugh.gif
Well, sorry about the Wennington comment, I know he was a scrub so was Randy Brown but they still didn't look the same with out the big-3....and Ireally thought Jackson was the reason everyone broke up? I thought he wanted to retire and MJ said he wouldn't play without Phil....then Pip and Rodmanfollowed.....?

So Krause just didnt want to pay Jackson or what?...

And you know Bill Wennington was a G.

Back
Top Bottom