10 years ago, this classic tape ruled NYC and soon his team took over da game.

Lloyd%2BBanks%2B-%2BMo%27%2BMoney%2BIn%2BThe%2BBank%2BVol.%2B1.jpg

fabolous's lights were shut off for a second when this kid came out wit this solo tape.
laugh.gif

possibly one of da best flows in da game..too bad he changed it and now he sounds awkward to listen to.

http://www.datpiff.com/Lloyd-Banks-Money-in-the-bank-mixtape.258.html

Him and 50 over that Victory beat :smokin, I probably listened to that song at least 100 times it came out that year

Money in the Bank Part 4 is the best one tho...

That Victory freestyle is one of best collections of punchlines ever

Last edited:
yeah this tape was dope

I can't even listen to Banks anymore
mean.gif
what made him change his flow? it wasn't broken.

this is da argument i always bring up when people tell me "_____ rapper should change its flow" why so they can end up like banks?

I think Return of the PLK is probably my favorite Banks tape. This one is definitely what made me realize the potential he had tho.

Highlights like an athlete I need clips

Everything takes a backseat to V6

Last edited:
^that song sounds cool.

I'm going to check out that mixtape.

Hopefully RagGodfathers still has some live links for it.

Have only heard 5 songs from here, but I'll get around to this soon. I agree about Banks' flow as far as it changing, but it really doesn't bother me. I do wanna know exactly what made it change, because it's very noticeable. Same thing happened to Plies & Lil' Flip, except I can actually still listen to Banks without shaking my head.

"breathe"came out a few months after , so in hindsight it made fab dig deep

and fabolous sport>>>>

Last edited:
Banks is still nice. his alliterations and wordplay are dope.

i'm in the minority, but i like the new Banks over the old banks.

I used to swear by this dude back in 2002-2003. He was on his way to greatness, man. Doesn't eem sound the same now adays.

Banks Victory... My. GAHD.

i always liked everything banks put out.. even when he switched his delivery
it was hard for me to stay a fan of him when he did that, cuz his flow was just so perfect before...ill always love

da money in da bank series banks, and those early g-unit radios..when rotten apple dropped even that was ite too, but when his

pops died, he took his old flow to da grave with him and buried it..after all that mourning he wasn't da same at all.

If banks still rapped the same people would say his flow was out dated just like cass ...I think his new flow is fine actually it's better that punchline heavy style gets repetitive hence why most dudes who used it changed there flow ..you can't tell it would still be hot if he was rapping like that now

Back
Top Bottom