eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
,pretty damn cool honestly. Rolling out on speed boats,limousines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ill be on this list soon

my NT brethren who would like to partake in said robbery i need 10 more gentlemen

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ill be on this list soon

my NT brethren who would like to partake in said robbery i need 10 more gentlemen

Sup. Been planning bank robberies for years now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ill be on this list soon

Sup. Been planning bank robberies for years now
pimp.gif

Don't want to end up like these fellas, it will have to be a victimless crime. Banks have victims.

reservoir-dogs1.jpg

these is also on lupin the 3rd type steez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

I feel like #2 should be #1.

same here and i'd love to see a legit movie saga made about them too. they literally sound like a made up movie plot, getting away in boats and limos, didn't know people actually did over the top stuff like that.

when i read the part about them firing at the prison wall while their leader hopped it to escape i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

The Pink Panthers

The Pink Panthers are a Serbian gang of jewel thieves, who Interpol believe are responsible for some of the most glamorous armed robberies in history. Their bold style and intricate planning is thought of as artistry, even by criminologists. They have targeted many different countries, and have Japan’s most successful robbery among their thefts.

In 1993, the gang came to attention with their first robbery, when they stole a £500,000 diamond from a jeweler in London. The thieves hid the diamond in a jar of face cream resembling an act from the film: “Return of the Pink Panther†which earned them their nickname. Since then, the group have successfully robbed over one hundred and twenty different stores, in twenty different countries. Their attention to detail is the reason behind their high success rate. For example, before a heist in Biarritz, the gang coated a bench adjacent to the jewelry store in fresh paint to deter people sitting on it and seeing them in action.

The Pink Panthers are also known for their daring escapes and creative break-ins. In St Tropez, they robbed a store dressed in flowery shirts and then escaped on a speed boat. In another high-profile heist, the gang drove a pair of stolen limousines through a window into a Dubai mall, taking watches and other valuables worth over £8million. In yet another robbery, they dressed up as women and stole over $100million (£60million) worth of jewelry from a Harry Winston store in Paris, using Mission Impossible-style prosthetic make-up as a disguise.

Several gang members have been imprisoned. However, their group is thought to consist of over two hundred members, therefore, most have simply gotten away with their crimes. Their total haul is now believed to be in the billions of dollars. The alleged leader of the gang, Dragan Mikic, escaped from prison using a rope ladder, in 2005, whilst Pink Panthers fired machine guns at the prison wall. He has been on the run ever since.

http://
Michael Scofield?

Michael_Scofield.jpg

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom