10/4 WWE Hell in a Cell PPV - CM Punk vs Undertaker | Cena vs Orton | DX vs Legacy (p12)

Tonight's Raw, live from Albany, NY, is the go home show for this Sunday's Hell in a Cell PPV. I'm still not clear whether all matches are in aHell in a Cell of if it's just the main events. Maybe they can do us the favor of clarifying that tonight. I'm not expecting a great buy rate forHell in a Cell for a few reasons. 1) The matches are stale. 2) The celebrity host has completely overshadowed everything else on Raw. The WWE seems to thinkratings are more important than buyrates. 3) This Friday's Smackdown is the 10th Anniversary 3 hour special which means it will not be largely focused onthe PPV.

Let's look at what we have from Raw for this Sunday's show:

John Cena (c) vs Randy Orton
-Because his team lost a 6 man tag last week, John Cena has to take on Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, and The Big Show in a gauntlet match tonight. I'malways against the champion and challenger having one on one interaction before a PPV, but it looks like we'll get that tonight. I would suspect that thematch will go in the direction of Cena beating Show and Jericho and having Orton beat down until all the heels attack Cena causing a DQ. It wouldn'tsurprise me if Batista and Mysterio got involved despite them being on Smackdown.

DX vs Legacy
-Legacy has really been elevated by this feud, something I never thought I'd say involving HHH. However, I'm just cringing for that time when DXdecides they've had enough and go out and bury Rhodes and Dibiase. I hope it doesn't happen, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did on Sunday.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz
Apparently a piece of leather with faux gold on it is more important than actually beating the champion. It would be like if they put the Lombardi Trophy oneBay and let the teams bid to see who wanted it the most. It's such stupid booking and takes away any meaning behind the title. I think Swagger goes overon the PPV. I've given up hope for The Miz.

This will be the first Raw in quite some time that doesn't have Lillian Garcia making the introductions. Justin Roberts (dweeb) has been brought in fromECW. I hope he's not a permanent replacement because I don't like him.

And Al Sharpton hosts tonight. I really don't know what to expect (I'm not expecting much, but hopefully it's not painful). It's beenreported he agreed to host Raw in exchange for being able to share his thoughts on education reform, so expect to hear about that tonight.

laugh.gif

With everything going on (school starting for us students, football, the fall shows coming back, etc.) this is the drought season for WWE. Plus the lacklusterweeks of RAW.

I'll have News & Notes up in a lil' bit...
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Tonight's Raw, live from Albany, NY, is the go home show for this Sunday's Hell in a Cell PPV. I'm still not clear whether all matches are in a Hell in a Cell of if it's just the main events. Maybe they can do us the favor of clarifying that tonight.
The only Hell in a Cell matches are Cena vs. Orton, Taker vs. Punk and DX vs. Legacy.

Also, Mysterio can't be involved tonight because he's still suspended...but he will be at HITC.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No replies? We hurting that bad?

yes...WWE is friggin terrible, and I know that it is.

so I am watching HEROES until that starts to suck and then go back to WWE...

I'm hearing that all three Hell in a Cell matches are going on one after another.

THREE STRAIGHT Hell in a Cell matches!

Super Dragon clap clap clap clap clap Super Dragon Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The ppv is looking weak, but Im still going. Im guessing it should be a descent show. Last one I went to was Backlash and it was good.

News & Notes

Details on who has arrived backstage for tonight's RAW.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vince McMahon (limo), Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, and Shawn Michaels were some of the first to arrive in the late morning hours. Gerald Brisco, Jamie Noble, and other WWE produces arrived along with creative.

Alicia Fox arrived in a Crowne Plaza van. The Crowne Plaza is a hotel right next to the arena so she may have stayed in town last night.

Beth Phoenix arrived alone. ECW Divas The Bella Twins arrived together.

Cody Rhodes and John Cena arrived together. Cena looked exhausted and was in a full blown tuxedo.

The Miz and Evan Bourne arrived together. Someone yelled 'ROH' and a big smirk came from Bourne.

Kofo Kingston and Hornswoggle arrive together.

Ted DiBiase arrives alone. Sheamus is backstage at the show and arrived with a new referee.

Mark Henry arrived alone. Chris Masters and Mickie James arrived together.

Justin Roberts is at the show and is expected to replace Lilian for the time being.

Jack Swagger, Chavo Guerrero, and Santino Marella all arrived together.

Chris Jericho was by himself. John Mathews was also by himself. The same goes for MVP.

No sign of Al Sharpton as of 5:00 PM.
[/font]

What creative is thinking in regards to feuds leading into Survivor Series and beyond.

- There is a lot of back and forth currently amongst the writing crew as to where to take the top programs after the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. No one really has a clear cut idea on where to take the angles into Survivor Series and beyond. The biggest blanks seem to being drawn on John Cena and CM Punk. They want to keep the title on both, but are struggling with ways to keep that going. There is a serious drought of top heels on Raw, especially with the impending turn of Ted DiBiase. As for Punk, some still feel it is too soon to take the title off of him after his big angle with Jeff Hardy, so for now, nothing is set in stone.

Backstage opinion of Rey Mysterio's return program from his suspension.

- I'm told there's quite an amount of discontent amongst some of the workers about Rey Mysterio being thrust back into a top programupon his return from his 30-day Wellness Policy suspension. There's two sides to this. Everyone understands how popular Mysterio is and it'd be somewhat of a waste to not put him back in a main program upon his return, but on the other hand, some feel it sends out the wrong message that he's basically getting off easy for a suspension and doing an unapproved media interview (which officials were livid about). Some are speculating that this is all happening because there is legitimate worry about keeping Mysterio "as happy as possible" so he doesn't abandon WWE for a big money deal in Mexico, which has been discussed in the past.

Chris Jericho questions WWE's brand split and says there is a need for new top stars.

Chris Jericho was recently interviewed by Canoe.ca's SLAM! Wrestling about next week's SmackDown 10-year anniversary special, teaming with the Big Show, his initial concern that WWE SmackDown would be a failure like WCW's second show (Thunder) became, his band Fozzy, Jim Ross' legacy and more. However, some of the more newsworthy quotes came when Jericho was talking about areas where WWE needs improvement.

When asked about how he thinks WWE's brand split is going so far and whether he thinks WWE has a deep enough roster to support three seperate shows, he said:

"I think it was a better idea then than it is now. There was a lot more talent when they did the brand extension. You could actually split the rosters in two; create some competition for ourselves, especially after WCW went under. Sometimes I wonder if we should still do that with talent roster the way that it is with a lot of younger guys. It's a good idea to give them a chance to shine, but for me the way right now, especially working Raw and Smackdown, it shows that some guys should do both shows because we need the diversity on both. But still, week in and week out, they still make it entertaining, build up a lot of Smackdown and they do it more on Raw as well, there's room for everyone on the show, some just have to kind of grab the brass ring and run with it. I'm happy to be on both shows, I like contributing to both."

He also acknowledged that WWE is in need of some new faces in the top spots and says WWE is making the same mistakes that doomed WCW back in the late 90s. "They have to keep the wheels turning; they can't just base it on the same guys year in and year out. That's how business fails; that's how WCW failed. We have some young guys that are ready to grasp it and there are other guys that aren't. They're going to have to speed up the process a bit.

Jericho mentioned John Morrison, Legacy, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston. The Miz and Evan Bourne as guys who are improving and have a lot of upside potential. "Now is the time, we need these guys to step up and the thing is too, is you say step up, step up, step up, but some guys just aren't capable; they're not ready because they don't have the experience yet. But as long they are improving every week, and those are guys that I kind of see as being the next wave of the company, when my generation of guys is retired or not at the same level as we are now."

Matt Striker to Smackdown?

- There has been talk lately of moving Matt Striker to SmackDown to work with Jim Ross. There isn't any heat on Todd Grisham, just talk of a different sound on SmackDown and officials are very high up on Striker's work and want a bigger audience for it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Matt Striker and J.R. would be the best duo by far on the best show. Do it Vince![/color]

The Rock makes his first appearance in a wrestling ring in over 5 years.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made his first appearance in a wrestling ring in over five years last night at a WXW event in Mineola, Florida promoted by his uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Afa Anoa'i, Sr.

Johnson was in attendance to support Sarona Snuka (daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka), who made her successful professional wrestling debut by defeating WXW Diva LACE. He came out to the ring to address the fans and said he was there to support Sarona, his family, and WXW. You can see pics of The Rock backstage at the event at this link.
[/font]

Backstage news on the guest host gimmick.

- Tons of plans have been changing last minute recently, more often that usual. The biggest talking point amongst the writers now is that many feel the guest host gig is losing steam at the worst possible moment, with NFL season in full swing and ratings being affected. Not one good thing was said about the past two week's Raw's amongst the crew, with the exception of that it was nice to see Trish again, and Cedric being a nice guy. Many are hoping better names can be brought in to help the slide because the guest host gimmick has been one of the better ideas in the past few years that has produced an increase in ratings.

Hulk Hogan speaks on Vince Russo, Jericho, Edge and others.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hogan was on Bubba the Love Sponge's show today. They played the recording of him threatening the guy in the band. Hogan said that the guy was in his friend Dr. Unger's daughter Chelsea's friend (the name that is beeped out is Chelsea). They were at dinner about a year ago and the Dr. and Chelsea had Hogan leave it as a rib to joke with the guy according to Hogan. Hogan said he'd give Dr. Unger's number to call him and ask him if he wanted to.

Bubba and Hogan then talked about wrestling. Bubba said that Vince Russo was out for him. Bubba said he's inviting Russo in if he wants to get into it. Hogan and Bubba then trashed Russo for a couple minutes, basically saying he doesn't really get the wrestling business and he certainly wasn't brains behind McMahon. Hogan said Vince Russo wanted him fired in WCW before he even met him. Then Hogan proved him wrong by going back to WWE and doing big business with The Rock in Toronto and everything that followed.

Bubba said how much he loved Orton and Hogan went on to highly praise Orton and Cena. Saying that they both have that "it" factor and how great the two of them are. That sooner or later, they're both so established Vince will be able to turn Orton babyface and Cena heel and make money with it. Bubba asked him about Batista, Bubba said he met him and thinks he's a great guy. Hogan said Batista had a heart of gold and was a great guy, he just needs to avoid the injuries that he continually gets.

They brought up Edge. Bubba's producer said he heard that the injury is bad and that he might still be another 8 months out. Hogan said he didn't know but hopes the best for him and how much he loved working with him. Bubba also said how great Edge is. Then the most praise seemed to go to Chris Jericho. Bubba brought up how he caught him the other night and just how great Jericho is, how he truly is like the old school guys and just completely knows how to work a crowd. Hogan then said he didn't really know what Jericho was about in Atlanta but when he got back to WWE, he told Vince to just keep booking him with Jericho and that Jericho was amazing and a complete wrestler. Hogan said that he just wanted Jericho around him as much as possible, in the ring and backstage. That he was as great a person as he was a wrestler. A lot of praise for Jericho by Hogan. Hogan said that Jericho would be the ring general and call their matches. Hogan said he would love to work exclusively with Jericho. A lot of interesting tidbits out of the interview/phone call.
[/font]

TNA willing to fire Vince Russo for Hulk Hogan?

Regarding the company's mission to create new stars, TNA President Dixie Carter is currently telling employees that they may have to take a step backwards before they can move forward. As previously reported, company sources say Russo is "on a mission" to make lesser-known talent more popular than ever before. Dixie Carter has identified Matt Morgan, Hernandez and AJ Styles as her top favorites in the company.

Russo is not considered to be on thin ice due to the slumping ratings. Carter is said to realize that the TV networks are airing first run material again and that college football is running opposite iMPACT on Thursday nights. She believes that reason -- along with the increased presence of lesser-known talent on iMPACT -- is a fair explanation for the ratings slump.

While it may appear that Dixie is completely behind Russo, there was talk within TNA that she would be willing to fire him had her recent negotiations with Hulk Hogan led to him signing a contract. Hogan apparently still will not work with Russo, and one story making the rounds is that he wanted Kevin Sullivan and Kevin Nash to be the bookers if he was to join TNA. The deal obviously never went through and it appears that talks between the two sides are finished.

John Cena on Bryan Danielson to WWE and developing new stars.

- In an interview with SLAM! Wrestling, WWE Champion John Cena spoke about WWE signing some of Ring of Honor's top talent, the need for WWE to develop new young stars, winning his 6th world title and more. When asked whether there's any backstage buzz regarding the signings of Ring of Honor wrestlers Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuinness. "Certainly, if the locker room remembers that Velocity match [between Cena and Danielson] a long time ago, they're much more of the historian category than I am," Cena said. "We're always happy to get any sort of talent. I think Bryan will be a wonderful acquisition for the program, as well as any of our developmental superstars." Cena also commented WWE's need to develop new stars, a topic that many WWE superstars (most recently Chris Jericho) have spoken about in recent interviews. "The good news is that the company is not clearly behind one person," he said. "They're kind of spreading themselves out to see who works out. Between Miz between (John) Morrison, between Sheamus, between Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Kofi Kingston, there are so many guys that are getting a shot -- finally. It's just good to see a lot of people getting a shot at once rather than the company firmly backing one individual."

Ken Kennedy blaming Randy Orton privately for his release.

Ken Anderson (former WWE star Mr. Kennedy) has continued to privately blame Randy Orton for his release from WWE. Anderson had actually hinted this in some recent interviews, but has never fully come out and said it.

It should be noted that both Anderson and Orton were thought of by many wrestlers as being good friends and he was said to be very unhappy about the whole situation since his wife and Orton's wife were good friends as well. Many people close to the situation didn't believe Orton had anything to do with Anderson's firing, although the timeline of events seem to match up. This includes Kennedy dropping Orton on his bad shoulder during his first match back on Raw and Orton giving Anderson a big talk backstage afterwards that everyone was aware of. Then, a few days later, Anderson was released by the company.

This is of course the timeline that Anderson has been spelling out and discussing in interviews and why he feels this to be the case. Anderson did make it clear that Triple H often criticized his promos for being "too comedic for a main event" (which many find interesting considering Triple H's involvement with DX). One thing that is clear is that he had some major heat on him within WWE over the public interviews about steroids (which he later tested positive for) and the general feeling is that the situation with Orton was the last straw of sorts. Plus, keep in mind when all of this went down during the "Denver Dabacle" week in what many described as a time where a lot of decisions made weren't that rational.

Jim Cornette returns to ROH and shoots on Vince Russo.

Jim Cornette announced at tonight's Ring of Honor show from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City he is now working as an executive producer for ROH. Cornette had words for Vince Russo as he said, "Sarah Palin will give Barack Obama a lap dance on the steps of the capital before I get behind Vince Russo".

Heat on Maryse from divas in the wrestling industry.

Maryse Ouellet is not exactly the most popular person among her peers in the wrestling industry as many find her to be aloof, arrogant and conceited, not to mention baring little difference from her egotistical on-screen persona. Nonetheless, it is quite rare for today's WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts to publicly speak ill of a fellow peer, even if they're largely disliked. However, in Maryse's case, we have five separate accounts of the former Divas Champion not exactly receiving the warmest of praise.

In a recent interview with MichelleMcCool.net, McCool labeled Maryse as "conceited" while playing Word Association. Considering she did the entire interview out of character and was complementary towards everyone else in Word Association, this should be a pretty good indication of how she truly feels about Maryse.

In another instance, Candice Michelle, who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, was none too complementary towards her former co-worker in her first interview since being released by World Wrestling Entertainment. When asked to give her thoughts on Maryse this past summer, Michelle issued a backhanded compliment by saying she's progressed well but uses "the same three moves over and over."

If you recall back in May, Maryse took a page out of "The Beautiful People" playbook by spraying Mickie James with hair spray during an episode of Raw, thus allowing Kelly Kelly to dump her out of the ring and win a Divas Battle Royal. As you would imagine, both TNA Knockouts - Angelina Love and Velvet Sky - were none too pleased with this occurrence, feeling she had copied their style. They immediately went to the web to let their true feelings out regarding their blonde rival up North.

Without referring to her by name, Love wrote two brief notes obviously regarding Maryse's play of "gimmick infringement" on her "Status and Mood Updates" on her MySpace account - which is similar to "tweeting."

"You can try, but you cant and you never will be TBP!!!," Love vehemently wrote. Later that day, she added: "The Beautiful People- often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!"

Likewise, Velvet Sky chimed in with similar thoughts regarding this "certain model" copying "The Beautiful People."

"Wonders why a certain "model" (ugh!) in wrestling has to copy TBP'S S style?!?!?!," Sky cried." She later added: "Laughs at the "model" who thinks she can come close to TBP'S style!" She also had her mood set to "models suck!!"

In a recent interview with The Wrestler, Lisa Marie Varon was asked to name the wrestler who behaves most like their on-air character. It's interesting to note that the first wrestler she named was Maryse.

"(Laughs) I think Maryse is very close to her character," Varon said.

While not necessarily a diss, considering Maryse portrays an egotistical "I'm better than you" heel, Varon's comment does not portray her in a good light.

Full details and an update on Scott Steiner possibly leaving TNA soon.

Scott Steiner has been telling friends for a couple of months now that he doesn't expect to stick around TNA much longer. Steiner is very tight with Jeff Jarrett, and people within the company assume he won't stick around long if he's under the impression there's no chance of Jeff coming back.

Those close to the situation say that Steiner, now 47, was already financially prepared to retire when he turned 40 years old. Friends say that Steiner still had the desire to perform despite the everyday pain he endures, stemming from years of injuries.

In January of this year, a report was published with the following quote from a fellow wrestler: "If Scott has a decent, hard match where he takes five or ten bumps, he is feeling much more pain than the average beat up wrestler [and he feels it for up to] 24 hours after the match. […] His back is so bad, watching him go through a 12 step process to sit in a car seat is excruciating."

While in the late-90's and early-2000's he developed one of the worst backstage reputations in the business, TNA sources say Steiner has been a pleasure to work with. Even during his short WWE run prior to joining TNA, sources say he kept to himself and didn't cause any trouble like he did in WCW. His most publicized incidents in WCW include a backstage fight with DDP, threatening the lives of Terry Taylor and Ric Flair (separately), and racing the n.W.o. Hummer vehicle -- causing thousands in damage-- immediately after they told him not to drive it over 60 miles per hour. Steiner often went without any disciplinary action, because if WCW pressed charges it would violate his probation and they would lose one of their top draws, and if they fined or suspended him.

-To update on our previous report regarding Scott Steiner possibly leaving TNA if Jeff Jarrett doesn't return: This news doesn't seem to surprise many within both the TNA office and locker room alike. Steiner and Jarrett have always had a close friendship outside of work, and Jarrett was always known as the one guy in WCW who could calm Scott down when he started going off on people.

In January, several reports came out detailing Scott Steiner's rough physical shape. One story going around was that he takes a full hour to warm up for a match, although other reports stated this was an over exaggeration. A fellow wrestler was quoted as saying: "He can't bend over and tie his shoe because of his lower back pain. His stretching routine before matches is barbaric just so he has the mobility to get through a match because he's wound so tight."

Despite concern from friends that he's too big, Steiner continues to prioritize muscle-mass over everything else. He's made it clear that he has no interest in appearing on camera if he feels that he looks small or weak.

Chavo Guerrero defends himself and says he can out wrestle most of the guys in the WWE.

Chavo Guerrero posted some interesting comments regarding his status in WWE on Twitter a few days ago. Below are four Tweets by Chavo:

u all realize that its not wrestling anymore, right? it's entertainment. sometimes I wonder by your comments.

u guys realize, that I can out "wrestle" most guys in the WWE, right? The way u guys respond,makes me think that u actually think I'm losing

it makes me think that I'm responding to ******S!

we're not the UFC. it's not real! I can beat up a ****** any day of the week, and so could u! But who wants to see that?

-UPDATE:

-- Chavo Guerrero apologized to his fans for harsh comments he made on Twitter earlier in the week. After getting made fun of for constantly coming up on the short end of the stick in his feud with Hornswoggle, Chavo went off, calling them "******s" and questioning their sanity for thinking wrestling is real. Today, he wrote, "Had a few to many last night!
smile.gif
u know 1st day of the tour and all."
He added, "Ok, so I have a temper. i'm Latino, Remember! lol ... If I offended anyone last night, sorry. I'd kiss u all if I could."

Vince makes sure Punk takes shots at Jeff Hardy.

Vince McMahon made the call for CM Punk to cut a promo on Jeff Hardy at Breaking Point. Punk had already cut a promo, but Vince made the decision to add in the Hardy comments and re-shoot the promo.

Major problems between TNA and Bubba the Love Sponge.

The relationship between TNA and Bubba the Love Sponge has soured again this week as Dixie Carter once again ordered no more TNA personalities on the show because Bubba keeps speaking out against Vince Russo and puts Kurt Angle on the defensive regarding Russo and Jeff Jarrett. Angle appeared on the show last week but this is the second time in recent months this has happened with TNA and Bubba. Bubba also called Dixie on-air several weeks ago and left a pretty nasty voice mail regarding Russo and the creative team.

Vince McMahon's stance on Chris Benoit.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- Chris Benoit is shown briefly on the new Best of Smackdown DVD set in a segment looking at the TLC3 match. That would be his first appearance in newly created material on a WWE DVD in years. Vince McMahon recently commented in the "Untold History of WWE" Magazine that he didn't feel it was right to ignore Benoit in historical pieces but it wasn't right to exploit and promote his name.[/font]

John Morrison and Melina's backstage rep.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- John Morrison is said to be well-liked among his peers in the locker room and many feel it's only a matter of time before he becomes a top star. He's still dating Melina, who is not quite as popular in the locker room. While many feel she has improved her reputation from where it was during her previous stint on the SmackDown brand, multiple wrestlers still accuse her of being phony.[/font]

Zack Ryder's push to continue.

- Look for Zack Ryder's push to maintain over the next few months. WWE officials are very pleased with the progress he has made since changing gimmicks and working singles, and while many contribute the quality of his matches to the fact of how good Christian is, the writers are still thrilled and looking for more ways to utilize him.

Dennis Miller to host a future episode of RAW.

- Comedian Dennis Miller announced on his radio show yesterday he will be guest hosting a future episode of WWE Raw.

Although I already uploaded these on gwo.yuku.com, Here are some pics from Saturday night's ROH show in NYC, as well as the Hart Dynasty& Mariaappearance in Time Square last week. I apologize for the blurry pics, as I had to constantly duck security since they did not allow cameras at all. Almost gotmy camera taken away on 2 separate occasions smh. ENJOY!!!

Waiting on Line:

My pic with them (I looked like a bum today lol. 2 weeks without a haircut FTL)

Maria making ice cream:

Another Maria Pic:

Hart Dynasty

The Autograph:

Bret Hart Signing

Colt Cabana and Rhett Titus

Dark City Fight Club b Cheech and Cloudy

Roderick Strong and Sonjay Dutt

American Wolves w/ Shane Hagadorn b Kevin Steen & El Generico

ROH Champ Austin Aires vs. Maple Leaf Petey Williams. Williams hit 2 Canadian Destroyers during the match (1 from the top rope)

Jim Cornette Officially Executive Producer of ROH on HDNET

Young Bucks vs The Briscoes

Nigel McGuinness vs. American Dragon Brian Danielson

After the match, the ROH roster surrounded the ring and gave a round of applause.

Autographs:

DSK back in full effect with news & notes.
pimp.gif

Scott Steiner is 47?
eek.gif
I didn't know he was that old.

The Cowboys are playing tonight so I'm probably not going to watch Raw.

If Sharpton doesn't turn Raw into a "Black Out" I will be sorely dissapointed.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

DSK back in full effect with news & notes.
pimp.gif

Scott Steiner is 47?
eek.gif
I didn't know he was that old.

The Cowboys are playing tonight so I'm probably not going to watch Raw.

If Sharpton doesn't turn Raw into a "Black Out" I will be sorely dissapointed.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
I figured he was old, but didn't think he was THAT old.

Those Bret and ROH pics are dope btw, chino.
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, we better have Blackdown tonight.

So there are rumors. Bret Hart may make his return to RAW as a regular character leadi g to a street fight vs Vince

Back
Top Bottom