#1 Oak Hill Vs, #7 St. Benedict ESPN 9 PM ET. Vol best player in the country

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Scare people is an understatement...

We would be a LOCK for the final 4.

At this point I think it has a realistic chance of happening too.

You defiantly can. If you get everyone to stay.
pimp.gif

Hill has improved and you know what you get with Budinger,Bayless, and Jennings.

If Chase, Jerryd, and Jordan Hill stay and Lute comes back next year we're going to scare people.
I'd love to see Chase stay...

You think he'll go pro after this season? esp. if Lute doesn't come back?

Right now I'd bet that chase has a better chance at staying than chase. I mean who is chase going to defend in the nba? Jerryd seems more nba ready NOW.

And regarding Lute honestly a lot of the players connect to o neil more. For instance the 08 and 09 recruits said they are confident with oneil as HC if lutesnot there

laugh.gif
this guy tiny gallon or whatever is looking like a young oliver miller. i could see him eating some pizza while sitting on the bench

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

laugh.gif
this guy tiny gallon or whatever is looking like a young oliver miller. i could see him eating some pizza while sitting on the bench

I know, he is largeee

laugh.gif
They suck. Even tho he was off tonight I can see that homeboy is nice.

Oak Hill done fell off since I played them:

PG: Ty Lawson
SG: Eric Devendorf/ KC Rivers
SF: Jamont Gordon
PF: Kevin Durant (Junior)
C: Manute Bol's Illigitimate son

smh.gif
We almost won too in their gym, nevermind what I didthat game.
laugh.gif

Can someone get B Jennings a tissue? What a cry baby. Crazy talent, but a whiner for sure.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Can someone get B Jennings a tissue? What a cry baby. Crazy talent, but a whiner for sure.

yeah he's a serious cry baby... always been that way. cocky little sob too.

and allen... gallon is not likely. Steve smith and the thompsons don't get along

Back
Top Bottom