1 million $ and 7 days left to live. What do You do?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Give it to my mom....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And then, spend the rest of the time with my family.

I would travel around the world to as many beautiful places as I could within that week. I would bring my immediate family with me and like 10 of my bestfriends.

prolly the same as a lot of you guys..

pay my debt and give it to my mom ..... spend the whole week with fam and friends...

pay off all of my debt along with parents
spend the next 6 days on some secret millionaire type $+$..

Monday - Appreciate everything in my life

Tuesday - Go do something romantic with my wife/girlfriend

Wednesday - Tell all those I love and tell them im gonna die

Thursday - Spend time with Family

Friday - Spend time with girlfriend/wife

Saturday - Stab everyone I dont like

Sunday - Wake up at 11:00pm, leave a note in my bed with the remaining cash for my family. Walk to the most memorable spot in my life and wait.

Give $990k or so to my family and keep the rest to enjoy myself. Hookers, booze, guns, the whole 9 yards.

I really love these questions, because if you really think about it and put your self in this situation you can find out a lot about your self........

I would get my entire family together for a vacation, track down "the 1 I let get away", bring everyone to a beautiful place, show and tell everyonein my family what they mean to me....find a nice spot on the beach with my family and my girl to watch the sun go down on my last day.....

I think these scenarios usually come with the qualifier that you can't give away any of the money. Otherwise it's pretty boring.

I'd probably get a really expensive hotel room and get really expensive hookers and do other obnoxious stuff that only millionaire playboys can do.

why would u send a whole 2 days trying to tell everyone off?... hella mad for no reason

Back
Top Bottom