1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

hows the revenue with wwf or wwe whatever they are called now? vince mcmahan cant be earning as much as he used to

Damn, now Cena's gonna win the rumble and Punks gonna have to settle for Orton at WM with no title match.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Damn, now Cena's gonna win the rumble and Punks gonna have to settle for Orton at WM with no title match.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
 @ Ryan

Such a crap finish.

Orton hit the Hangman DDT.  He was going for the RKO when Nexus (minus Punk) came out for no reason.

The ref got out of the ring to stop them.  Riley got in the ring.  Orton threw Riley over the top rope taking out all Nexus.  Orton hit the RKO on The Miz.  Then Punk came into the ring and hit the Go To Sleep on Orton.  I have no idea where the ref went but he was gone.

Punk picked up Miz and put him on top of Orton.  The ref came back and made the cover.  Miz retains and still looks like a complete joke.

Ok, they just showed a replay.  The ref literally did a headfirst dive into the ring steps knocking himself out when Riley came over the top rope.

Awful match, and that is two screwjob finishes in both title matches.  At least the first was a good match.

god this orton dude is boring.

possible rr winner revealed

Spoiler [+]
not gona say due to the contest goin on

Such a crap finish.

Orton hit the Hangman DDT.  He was going for the RKO when Nexus (minus Punk) came out for no reason.

The ref got out of the ring to stop them.  Riley got in the ring.  Orton threw Riley over the top rope taking out all Nexus.  Orton hit the RKO on The Miz.  Then Punk came into the ring and hit the Go To Sleep on Orton.  I have no idea where the ref went but he was gone.

Punk picked up Miz and put him on top of Orton.  The ref came back and made the cover.  Miz retains and still looks like a complete joke.

Ok, they just showed a replay.  The ref literally did a headfirst dive into the ring steps knocking himself out when Riley came over the top rope.

Awful match, and that is two screwjob finishes in both title matches.  At least the first was a good match.

god this orton dude is boring.

possible rr winner revealed

Spoiler [+]
not gona say due to the contest goin on

that blond chick is hot and she doesn't look like she came from a trailer park

dude is probably on an episode of MTV Made "I wanna be a pro wrestler" and that is his pity date

that blond chick is hot and she doesn't look like she came from a trailer park

dude is probably on an episode of MTV Made "I wanna be a pro wrestler" and that is his pity date

Back
Top Bottom