09-year of depression so far...

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by chris steez

word thanks yall...they say god closes windows and opens doors...caught a major L on behalf of the girl problems though...orderin 2 dozen flowers to someones house (60 bucks) FTL...and shes NOT my valentine...smh...

i was real attached to my ex. when she deaded me she went wit another dude. i was stuck on her for almost 5 months. till i found me some other shorty who opened my eyes. So let me tell you this homie. the girl u madly in love with. can be replaced any time in the future. but focus on going to school & having a profession so you can make all that money. and be a baller. and i bet if she ever bumped into you while u driving that 2015 BMW M3 she gonna be like " damn homeboy doing it up" and watch her try to get back with u. just put your life above girls. although we need these chicks in our life, just remember your life is way more important. homegirl isnt gonna be the one paying your bills or anything. u gotta do all this alone. so dont depend on no one but yourself.

if you having problems tryna stop talking to her, first thing you have to do is erase her # from your phone fams. then if u be on that aol instant message. erase her s.n so you wont get nosy and read her away messages that would almost prolly F'ed up your mind. after you erased all her contacts. remove anything that brings back memory like pictures and notes. you can throw it away or simplyput it in a sneaker box and put it inside your closet. once thats done. just do something productive. focus in school, and if u not. apply. make yourself feel alive again by doing motivational S***. goodluck again. main reason im going to college again is because girls out here aint gonna support a dude out. i gotta do everything on my own. & rip about your boy man. i know its tough on you. but its just how life works. we life & we die. but just do u and i would guarentee that u would meet your homeboy again down the road.
Apparently these things happen all the time on NT but I always feel people's pain since I was there at some point.

But the last paragraph is the answer (or what I did to find some sort of peace within myself). 07 was kind of my year of bad things. Lost my girl after 7 years to another guy, got a DUI, drank too much (blacked out for like 4 hours and found myself walking in the streets with a busted up face and I still don't know what happened), dog died (i know is not the same as a human but still it felt like losing something), paying mad money on fees with DUI, not having a car, no license and more that I have blocked out of my head at this point. Best thing I ever did was to dead the person I was talking to and erase her number and everything. The only catch is you have to be the one not to contact her which is kind of hard but you have to have the will. Things will progress though but the worst thing about it is it takes time. For me it took way too long (maybe like a year or so) and I still think about my girl to this day but I don't relapse into drinks anymore. I moves a couple of miles away from her and now I have found some peace within me, which I am happy to say finally.

It will happen dude. Every person has their fair share of bad days/months/years but it will get better if you want it to. Be easy.....
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]10 steps ahead with deleting her num from my phone...deleted her myspace, aim s/n, rippedup all her photos...she played maaaad mind games with me...sorkoram can vouch for me on that lol...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Even worse the church i visit she attends...so now she gon be there with new dude...and shes the onethat inspired me to build a relationship with god and find jesus.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]But all this advice is helpful...it's like evrything i do reminds me of her but im trying to keepmy head up...subconciously i know that things are going to get better but i hate suffering...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]As for dude losing your girl to another dude after 7 years man...thats inspirationbecause if you canget over that then so will I...so good looks to all sheesh women are shiesty these days...no wonder guys have an M.O.B. mentality[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]But im a long-term relationship kinda guy...im not really in to bucketry...i just want to find that"ONE" chick that i can vibe and connect with...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]10 steps ahead with deleting her num from my phone...deleted her myspace, aim s/n, ripped up all her photos...she played maaaad mind games with me...sorkoram can vouch for me on that lol...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Even worse the church i visit she attends...so now she gon be there with new dude...and shes the one that inspired me to build a relationship with god and find jesus.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]But all this advice is helpful...it's like evrything i do reminds me of her but im trying to keep my head up...subconciously i know that things are going to get better but i hate suffering...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]As for dude losing your girl to another dude after 7 years man...thats inspirationbecause if you can get over that then so will I...so good looks to all sheesh women are shiesty these days...no wonder guys have an M.O.B. mentality[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]But im a long-term relationship kinda guy...im not really in to bucketry...i just want to find that "ONE" chick that i can vibe and connect with...[/color]
Yea I can vouch for my boy Chris on this one, she did fam wrong.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Deep down, EVERY guy wants to find that "one," they never seem to fit the mold or you think they fit, only to findout something that turns a dude completely off
mad.gif

What you CAN do is use this as motivation, recognize your mistakes and better yourself. She took a step back ( you alreadyknow ) and you're about to take a step forward.
pimp.gif

hey, at least your heart is beating, you obviously are not dying of hunger. and you have roof over you head.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

hey, at least your heart is beating, you obviously are not dying of hunger. and you have roof over you head.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yea...true...but still life sucks sometimes
grin.gif
[/color]

I mean there are always worse thing to look at but sometimes in certain situation, you have to be a punk and think about nothing but yourself. People alwaysshot around the idea that "hey, look at me! I am worse then you!" but it never really helped, even though the intentions are supposed to be nice.Each person heals differently...whether having to have have a jump off to mess with, drinking, long term relationship. We kind of have to find it out our ownway. I (unfortunately) cheated with some other chick on her man just cause I thought my ex did the same and felt probably even worse then before. Since then,I've noticed that I am a person (like homie above) that just wants a girl to settle with.

So anyways, try to just focus on what you want and forget the rest. Sometimes we get played like suckas but it is a live and learn situation and we just haveto not repeat the same mistakes.

Co-sign...it's even harder to move on if you don't have a job/school to go to or anything to keep you busy (my situation)...so it's not like"forget about her and get on with your life" if you don't have anything to move on to...

grin.gif
that helps.

seriously, i can't stand it when people use these #%@^&#$ cliche lines.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

grin.gif
that helps.

laugh.gif

boy you better get on your damn grind...

take about a half a zone of ke-ke, 2 boxes of baking soda, an egg white,

mix the egg white with the soda, form it into a brick, put it in the oven on 300 until it dries out,

take it out, let it dry, mix the rest of the egg white with the keke, spatula it over the dough, wrap it up in a cookie sheet, put it back in the oven for 15more minutes

take it out, wrap it in saran wrap first, vaseline it down, cayenne pepper that thang real quick, and wrap it in duct tape about 10 times, being careful not tobreak it.

take a road trip.

it's 09 fam, you better get out in the field and get ya rations g...

Co-sign...it's even harder to move on if you don't have a job/school to go to or anything to keep you busy (my situation)...so it's not like "forget about her and get on with your life" if you don't have anything to move on to...

Sometimes like this, you have to be creative (not literally) in what to do. I do a lot of activities (which are questionable to most but it is what I do) likeskate, shoot photos, work out and just other stuff like go downtown in the city and hit up like a book store or chat with some homies or friends. Its hard atfirst but you find a routine that you can settle into. When I would just go home, all I would do is just drink and look at crap.......

Eh bruh, been there and still here man....the way I figure is, life is all about ups and downs...Iwas up for a good while and now I'm down...things can and prolly will get worse...but you gotta just stay strong and find something that will take ur mindoff of this stuff....you'll be alright man...trust.....

but I hear you...with this economy, 09 will not be promising for many

take about a half a zone of ke-ke, 2 boxes of baking soda, an egg white,

mix the egg white with the soda, form it into a brick, put it in the oven on 300 until it dries out,

take it out, let it dry, mix the rest of the egg white with the keke, spatula it over the dough, wrap it up in a cookie sheet, put it back in the oven for 15 more minutes

take it out, wrap it in saran wrap first, vaseline it down, cayenne pepper that thang real quick, and wrap it in duct tape about 10 times, being careful not to break it.

take a road trip.

What the
laugh.gif
, dude just wrote down the whole recipe on how toflip birds.

tired.gif
finnns2003 wrote:

grin.gif
that helps.

ok. here is something. I suggest you drink your problems away. and why not just smoke it too. hell, if you have the oppurtunity, inject your pain away. thereyou go.
happy.gif
after you do all that, you will feel much better
pimp.gif

All this depression comes to is a test of true character, willpower, desire.
Stick with it as the light has yet to shine. When it does, you'll look back and remember this.
Get through this now, and you'll be able to get through anything.
Stay up fam! Don't give up.

2 quotes come to mind:

-"If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price."

-"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."

tired.gif
finnns2003 wrote:

grin.gif
that helps.

ok. here is something. I suggest you drink your problems away. and why not just smoke it too. hell, if you have the oppurtunity, inject your pain away. there you go.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
just give it up, you're horrid at this.

got robbed for a lot of money by some thugs and then got in trouble with the law over something really stupid
all within the first week of 2009

tired.gif
finnns2003 wrote:

grin.gif
that helps.

ok. here is something. I suggest you drink your problems away. and why not just smoke it too. hell, if you have the oppurtunity, inject your pain away. there you go.
happy.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and you're excellent at this right ? please man, if you want to critique something at least make sense

Damn sorry to hear all that....Keep your head up bro. But yeah 09 is on some other %!%$ got me all depressed and %!%$
smh.gif
...School/work/stressing over some b/s
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
finnns2003 wrote:

grin.gif
that helps.

happy.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

and you're excellent at this right ? please man, if you want to critique something at least make sense

i don't know what's worse, niketalk's servers or your grasp of the english language. what about my sentence didn't make sense?

you're corny.

Back
Top Bottom